Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

Basically nothing to see
Player
Your IRL Name: Deivids
Your Age: 21
Time zone:
GMT
Average online per day: 6-8 (Sometimes more)
Your Discord:
Unicorn#1111
Your Nickname: David Noma
Your ID: 73465
Additional information

Leader of the Los Santos Police Department.
Reasons why I want to be chief of police.
  • Experience – If I may say so myself, I have quite wide experience in every aspect of the police department and I want to create a fully functional high command which can continue its purpose even if one link in the high command fails.
  • Favouritism - there would be no favouritism in my department. As we may see previously some of the department members in power give preference to certain roles in the department to friends who sometimes are not fully qualified for the job.
  • Structurality – as I am a perfectionist if I would be the chief of police, I would ensure that every officer follows and is well informed of the chain of command. This will ease the job of other administrative and high command members.
aaaaa.gif

I would like to start by saying that I appreciate everyone who takes time out of their busy day to read through my application for the rank of “Chief of police” in Los Santos Police Department.

My previous rank in LSPD was chief of staff so my previous duties were to keep track of work done by the officers. This rank kept me in touch with the people who have boots on the ground so to say and are directly protecting all the citizens of the state.
  • Why I want to be the next Chief of police
I have worked as chief of staff, so I know what regular police officers who do the work on streets need to do their duties correctly. I am a man with boots on the ground and in touch with all people because at the end of the day we all are here to protect the people of the city.

I think I should get elected as the next chief of police because I would bring really big changes to the department. you can get to know some of the changes in the department which may follow if I am elected by reading further.
  • Corruption
While being chief of staff I come in direct contact of the people patrolling the streets and so I have had my share of experience in catching corrupt officers. My system for catching officers is quite simple. I’m going to strictly add confidentiality to all active operation and add stricter background checks on people applying to the department.
  • About divisions
If I am elected as the next chief of police, I will see trough upgraded detective division , who will help FIBs and investigate other situations. Patrol divisions, who will be more patrolling city streets, and half of them will be patrolling with tow trucks to clear the city from people throwing their cars. Each division will work as they should. Every Internal Affairs member will check every LSPD Officer and every unit will be seen how much work he did.
  • More frequent patrols
To ensure safety for all patrols all police officers under my command will have to be more frequently on the streets as I will insert a minimal time checkout for all officers spent on the streets. For example, every police officer will be required to spend at least 10 hours patrolling given routes per week.
  • Structured police impound
To keep the streets, clean after any operation done by the department a small portion police officers who will be responsible for towing all criminally involved vehicles and keeping them in the condition found after any operations.
  • Publicity
As I believe in transparency if I get elected in the rank of chief of police there will be public meetings with people and media weekly so every citizen can catch up to the doing of the police department. these meetings will allow people to see how the department works to criticize it so we could improve the department.

As improving roleplay for the organization, I will add additional roleplay to it. For example: Using LSPD headquarters for investigation with detectives, or talks with attorneys, as they always need to go to DOC, where is too much noise and mess. And as i said before, i will add a meetings with other organizations, for example GOV to talk about how we are doing, Life invader to talk about the improvements of the crime in the city, FIBs about the detective work etc. To improve RP in the org, i will give more work and responsivities for every rank, so they will do what they need to. Of course, they don't need to forget that they are still police officers and patrolling and towing is necessary for every LSPD officer.

ImprobableBriefArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom