Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alessandro Yamada
Administrators nickname
Rebel Smith
Date
Jul 11, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://m.imgur.com/a/XgJGdOr

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
I was banned and was accused of sharing my account multiple times eventhough I didn’t. I have used vpn before for months because that is the only way I can join the game and it was also advised in the grandrp discord. If you guys don’t believe it, I understand and respect it. I just want to share my side.

I play to be with friends and to have fun and I won’t lie or make up something I didn’t do. I even told admins if I think I did something wrong and willing to be demorganed.

May I just request for a money wipe if that is the only way I can join back again.

Thank you and appreciate all your hard work.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
and yes I also did moved to a different country. But anyway none of that matters and I respectfully accept your recent decision and I am just here asking a chance to play the game I have enjoyed playing. I know it’s really hard to look and check each player and all of your are trying ti do your best for the game so thanks again for your hardwork and understanding.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
On consideration for money wipe​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom