Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Punching / Aiming guns / Sexual Acts in GZ | ID 155400

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fucdecaw Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2022
Time of violation
3:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu4iG8D1ZwE

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
It is a place where all criminal activities are forbidden.

6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person. | BAN 3-7 days

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
It is a place where all criminal activities are forbidden.

6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person. | BAN 3-7 days
First and third Video, the other guy and you are provoking the players. The player was doing a hotel task and one called him the b word multiple times. After you start doing that F action.
Second Video, the guy who was hit unconscious was low and his friend did not notice which is why he said "Sorry". The other guy who accidentally punched you apologized as well as he didn't mean it.

Last edited:

Pentium III

Player
Player
At least I was there and %100 remember how you guys provoked ppl without any reason. If you would like to see respect from others and stay away from trouble, you MUST first be respectful to others. Morever, I still couldn't get your main point that why you guys were in hotel ^^

ps: Here is a kindly suggestion, Instead of spending unnecessary time on the forum, you can contribute to our city as a firefighter, maybe even earn some money :roll:

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Why the ID on top right of the screen its not matching the ID that u put in the forum ?
And Why I cant hear you when you are talking in-game ? ( Video is edited - Basically its going under wrong format )
And in the third video the when Robin is talking why his sound is double ? Are u guys in discord or any other app like that ?
And Why is your whole family is inside hotel ? u guys live there or... ?
And Why are you showing middle finger for no reason when no one said anything to you ? ( Based on the video you are just a random showing finger to the family thats inside and they are working... )

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
Why the ID on top right of the screen its not matching the ID that u put in the forum ?
And Why I cant hear you when you are talking in-game ? ( Video is edited - Basically its going under wrong format )
And in the third video the when Robin is talking why his sound is double ? Are u guys in discord or any other app like that ?
And Why is your whole family is inside hotel ? u guys live there or... ?
And Why are you showing middle finger for no reason when no one said anything to you ? ( Based on the video you are just a random showing finger to the family thats inside and they are working... )

I came to see the bloodbath you guys showered marble walls with, left impressed by the sparkling, shimmering quality of your work, every hand on deck to sponge fucking EVERY-thing. And that was with those provoking lil stinky pickles acting like they was. Clean on!

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
At least I was there and %100 remember how you guys provoked ppl without any reason. If you would like to see respect from others and stay away from trouble, you MUST first be respectful to others. Morever, I still couldn't get your main point that why you guys were in hotel ^^

ps: Here is a kindly suggestion, Instead of spending unnecessary time on the forum, you can contribute to our city as a firefighter, maybe even earn some money :roll:

I'd have some 10-15 hollering at me and pay time would come up onscreen. It'd be fun, letting them know, "whatever you think of me, I at LEAST get paid for being here. What was your pay just now, eh?"

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
The vidoes are clearly cut and the POV is supposed to be 1 minute or longer
"pov cant be under 1 minute if the situation is fully shown"

You dont need 1 minute clip of nothingness when you literally arent allowed to punch in a GZ. Nice try the admins arent that stupid.

You guys literally are RDMing in a GZ with LEO powers abusing your powers (powergaming) to punch and kill in GZ

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player

Dude you reporting someone for this is actually sad

No way you care that much hes clearly saying sorry and doesnt affect you at all

And you reporting for that "sexual act" and isnt affecting you AT all is extremly sad.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

Dude you reporting someone for this is actually sad

No way you care that much hes clearly saying sorry and doesnt affect you at all

And you reporting for that "sexual act" and isnt affecting you AT all is extremly sad.
you dont understand the context, not sure why you're butting into this.. these guys continually harass me. so please stay out of situations you know literally nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom