Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles McKnight
Administrators nickname
Phani Pluxury
Date
Jul 13, 2022
Time
09:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/144044/page-3

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
Hi,
Normally I'm not a person that complains about the decisions made by admins, although this one just doesn't make sense.

After just being the SAHP Sheriff for 2 months and also seeing other people who are under the age of 18 get invited for the interview and or get accepted.
Some proof of this will be linked below.

It has never been stated that there is a rule for age limit, and it does not say there is an age limit on the "Applications for Leaders" section on Forums. The only requirement that has been stated, is you must have experience.

This rule should be something that is made very clear in the future and maybe even put in the Rules for Leaders section in the grand rp discord.

Thanks

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
Some proof that its happened before

Charles McKnight

Player
Player

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
Also, the current Sheriff is not at age requirement,

Chester Ivanov

Player
Player
To be fair, this doesn't make sense. Even if you say the Sheriff application was an oversight and he shouldn't have got it due to age in the first place, you cannot deny that Charles has had arguably one of the most successful double terms in the history of Grand. Keeping warnings and verbal's to a very minimum.

I implore you to reconsider and take into account the mans maturity and previous successes. It is rare you find someone of his age with the charisma and pull he possesses. He managed to successfully pull off a double term at an "unreasonable age" That surely should be taken into account he has only grown and got wiser since his terms and should be reconsidered as an exception to the age rule as he has already proven that his age isn't debilitating. Anyway, just my 2 cents, sounds like I am grooming him....

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Charles was a great sheriff, he did everything perfectly and never did something wrong, other people go accepted even though they are not of the same age, its about the quality and charles has proven the qualities he posseses and he has shown why he should be leader, because age doesnt matter its about the maturity of the person

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I don't see any application do be denied i see status on consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom