Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP,RDM,Non-Rp Driving | SaintsRow Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohith_Trinity
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
13:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vNB-JKmZp0g

Milan Patel

Player
Player
I already received punishment for Non RP Driving
See the thread man:
Trying to report again when I already received punishment.

Trying to manipulate the Forums.

Last edited:

Milan Patel

Player
Player
Fear Rp -156155,138970

Trying to RDM from long range and UB

Non-Rp Driving-74303

I admit i was using discord using this situation
Post the full POV from when the situation started don't trim it man. You are making clip of less that 1 min.
You are posting some seconds of the situation that you want to show and you trimmed the video in between the situation and then posted it.
When u guys breaks the rules you trimmed that part.

You are posting the edited POV.

Last edited:

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
I admit my family members are break server rules and admin given family warning for the situation.It doesn't mean that Saintrow can break rules.These clips are showing what rule breaks are doing by Saintarow family.

Milan Patel

Player
Player
I admit my family members are break server rules and admin given family warning for the situation.It doesn't mean that Saintrow can break rules.These clips are showing what rule breaks are doing by Saintarow family.
Then why you again posted my ID for Non - RP Driving when I already get punishment for that.
And post the full POV and don't trim your POV.

Milan Patel

Player
Player
Also why you are writing SaintsRow Family in thread title when you can see the ID of the person and not the whole Family is involved in this.
Don't know how to make Forum reports.

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
Also why you are writing SaintsRow Family in thread title when you can see the ID of the person and not the whole Family is involved in this.
Don't know how to make Forum reports.
More than 3 family members of your family had break rules in the same situation not a single player.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Post the full POV from when the situation started don't trim it man. You are making clip of less that 1 min.
You are posting some seconds of the situation that you want to show and you trimmed the video in between the situation and then posted it.
When u guys breaks the rules you trimmed that part.

You are posting the edited POV.
I think admin will ban his forum account for this 🤣🤣🤣

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Fear Rp -156155,138970

Trying to RDM from long range and UB

Non-Rp Driving-74303

I dont know if you are desperate or dumb.

The first POV you have provided clearly shows that the person pressed F button mistakenly and he didn't even started vehicle.

Second last POV doesn't make any sense (are you that dumb to report?)

Last POV, that isn't non RP driving. Car didn't fly or jump, in such situation he was driving carefully with RP.

Only a dumb can try to make it family report instead an individual. I found only one person at fault who sat in heli, and that was also an escape plan which just didn't succeed. So even if admin consider it, it will be only one person at fault.

HOWEVER, all of you are doing meta, really?

Neither of you know that in situation discord isn't allowed, you all just wanted to break rules together and wanna have one more strike?

Meet Saint

Player
Player
There was no RDM, there was no non rp driving. Only fearrp from a single person and still tagging family name dumb 🤣🤣

Milan Patel

Player
Player
More than 3 family members of your family had break rules in the same situation not a single player
Then you u have to write ID of person for this in thread title. This shows how immature you are because u how to file a complaint on Forums.

And for your kind information there is already a post on how to file complaint on Forums.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
I dont know if you are desperate or dumb.

The first POV you have provided clearly shows that the person pressed F button mistakenly and he didn't even started vehicle.

Second last POV doesn't make any sense (are you that dumb to report?)

Last POV, that isn't non RP driving. Car didn't fly or jump, in such situation he was driving carefully with RP.

Only a dumb can try to make it family report instead an individual. I found only one person at fault who sat in heli, and that was also an escape plan which just didn't succeed. So even if admin consider it, it will be only one person at fault.

HOWEVER, all of you are doing meta, really?

Neither of you know that in situation discord isn't allowed, you all just wanted to break rules together and wanna have one more strike?
Even i am also don't know what kind of blinds you are. Getting shot from a Stanger Infront of family house and 5 members are watching it like you people are visited a zoo.🤣

abhishekagarwal12103

Player
Player
Fear Rp -156155,138970

my id is : 138970,and am involed in this situation i didnt done fear rp u uploaded trimmed bodycam man , i accidently pressed f muscle and i also told that to u about it that time and you are showing fear rp but u didnt uploaded full pov thats am providing full bodycam of the situation. Please upload full bodycam before blaming someone .here my bodycam. see at timestamp 0:12 i said to u that i pressed wrong muscle. and last thing player with id : 156155 is not our family member

Last edited:

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
You are accidentally pressing f and esc apart of that your own fam mate is trying to kill you from long range 😂 Trying for mercy kill Also you are coming back to the same situations where u get robbed.Nice rule following saints 😂😂😂

abhishekagarwal12103

Player
Player
You are accidentally pressing f and esc apart of that your own fam mate is trying to kill you from long range 😂 Trying for mercy kill Also you are coming back to the same situations where u get robbed.Nice rule following saints 😂😂😂
what is the proof that he was my family member? u are just trying to blame me for no reason

Milan Patel

Player
Player
You are accidentally pressing f and esc apart of that your own fam mate is trying to kill you from long range 😂 Trying for mercy kill Also you are coming back to the same situations where u get robbed. Nice rule following saints 😂😂
As u can see that the person who brought him back to same place was not in our family, after seeing the POV also saying the same thing this is such a bad common sense.

And u guys don't know how to rob because once my fam member dropped the ammunition then also your fam members are saying the same thing 'drop the ammunition' and he is telling that 'I already dropped it' and searching again.

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
my id is : 138970,and am involed in this situation i didnt done fear rp u uploaded trimmed bodycam man , i accidently pressed f muscle and i also told that to u about it that time and you are showing fear rp but u didnt uploaded full pov thats am providing full bodycam of the situation. Please upload full bodycam before blaming someone .here my bodycam. see at timestamp 0:12 i said to u that i pressed wrong muscle. and last thing player with id : 156155 is not our family member
Where is the first part don’t cut it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom