Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP,RDM,Non-Rp Driving | SaintsRow Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohith_Trinity
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
13:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vNB-JKmZp0g

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Admin will teach them some forum rules.

There was no RDM, no fearRP from any saintsrow member. He tagged saintsrow in title while there was a rule break by only 1 person that too by mistake.

The person sitting in car wasn't in fam as well. What a dumb desperate tagging whole family in titlešŸ¤£

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Admin will teach them some forum rules.

There was no RDM, no fearRP from any saintsrow member. He tagged saintsrow in title while there was a rule break by only 1 person that too by mistake.

The person sitting in car wasn't in fam as well. What a dumb desperate tagging whole family in titlešŸ¤£
First teach your kids to stop manipulate situations dummy instead of barking here

Milan Patel

Player
Player
First teach your kids to stop manipulate situations dummy instead of barking here
So I already got Punishment for Non-RP driving and You still reporting me.
So, who is actually a kid and manipulating the Forums?
Giving a fair proof is considered as barking, then this proves that u actually are a KID.:ROFLMAO:

Meet Saint

Player
Player
So I already got Punishment for Non-RP driving and You still reporting me.
So, who is actually a kid and manipulating the Forums?
Giving a fair proof is considered as barking, then this proves that u actually are a KID.:ROFLMAO:
Let him bark, he's so poor at english that he doesn't even know what he is trying to say. So dont argue, we won't be able to interpret it.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 138970 and 156155 will receive a punishment for FearRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom