Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Asrin Hurmaci
Suspect ID
33788 24332
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2022
Time of violation
19:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ejEtJfnCJ00

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Its all in the POV.
Timestamps:
04:25 --> it is clearly seen on that second that he heard the command and still continued to drive
04:57 --> he ramms me with the car and destabilizes me and makes me unable to shoot back.

Kings1

Player
Player
Its all in the POV.
Timestamps:
04:25 --> it is clearly seen on that second that he heard the command and still continued to drive
04:57 --> he ramms me with the car and destabilizes me and makes me unable to shoot back.
ok in ur video u need 2 cars with 2 people in each to pull someone over...
in ur video each car had 1 person not 2 so u broke the rules trying to pull someone over without the correct amount of people.
you also say pull over pull over and directly shoot say i did pull over i would of died as u didnt give me a chance before shooting
also u heavily rammed and was mixing on radio smh.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Its all in the POV.
Timestamps:
They clearly heavily rammed him and shot him as soon as giving demands smh self report

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing this evidence i have decided to Accept this report
ID 33788 will receive a punishment for Fear rp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom