Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Convict Balla
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://files.fm/f/6pdetpqwy

Convict

Player
Player
Metagaming - Value of Life from police officers.also i want my friend to received unjail + all the items we had to get them back.we dont even throw a bullet after we stuck the guns on his head.Also i dont want them to get punished,i am just looking for a roleplay experience that i cant find that way.

Last edited:

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
Hello Papi Gordo here, ID 1039 in the video, thank you for taking the time to make this report, sorry our conversation at the scene didn't explain enough how everything was okay.

To cover what you're accusing my fellow members and myself of is Meta gaming. Lets take a look at the definition of Meta Gaming

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

So now that we have that. I am failing to see where there is meta gaming involved besides your own self by using a discord to help you try to kidnap the officer. Along with failing to abide by the rule were you need to have 3 people, or 2 cars and 4 people to be able to do so. To help you better understand why we wouldn't have metagame in any way. Our officer was dealing with you from beforehand and called us for back up over in game radio (a feature state orgs, and gangs have), me and my other fellow officer began to make our way down southbound on ocean highway(As you know SAHP is in PALETO). When we arrived close to where the last officer made a call out, we stopped receiving radio communication from him via in game radio. As we searched the area we saw what appeared as two people holding someone hostage, we approached the scene with 2 HOSTILE individuals pointing guns at our officer. I approached with my gun out and asked both of you to put your gun down. Your friend barrel rolled backwards and began aiming at me now endangering both me and my fellow officers life which gave me full authorization to use lethal force. I cannot consider your actions of being cooperative to vouch as your friends actions because he was not being cooperative. When we were at the scene I explained to you exactly what happened because you crying for a god immediately after getting caught, but I guess we couldn't come to an agreement there.

In conclusion there is no scientific way I would be able to get to the spot you were at from Paleto in that fast of time if he made a call out anywhere else from besides the radio.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a great day and hope we have a better RP experience next time!

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Evidence is uploaded to other sources. Upload the evidence to youtube.
  • Amend your title to the appropriate format.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​

Convict

Player
Player
Hello Papi Gordo here, ID 1039 in the video, thank you for taking the time to make this report, sorry our conversation at the scene didn't explain enough how everything was okay.

To cover what you're accusing my fellow members and myself of is Meta gaming. Lets take a look at the definition of Meta Gaming

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

So now that we have that. I am failing to see where there is meta gaming involved besides your own self by using a discord to help you try to kidnap the officer. Along with failing to abide by the rule were you need to have 3 people, or 2 cars and 4 people to be able to do so. To help you better understand why we wouldn't have metagame in any way. Our officer was dealing with you from beforehand and called us for back up over in game radio (a feature state orgs, and gangs have), me and my other fellow officer began to make our way down southbound on ocean highway(As you know SAHP is in PALETO). When we arrived close to where the last officer made a call out, we stopped receiving radio communication from him via in game radio. As we searched the area we saw what appeared as two people holding someone hostage, we approached the scene with 2 HOSTILE individuals pointing guns at our officer. I approached with my gun out and asked both of you to put your gun down. Your friend barrel rolled backwards and began aiming at me now endangering both me and my fellow officers life which gave me full authorization to use lethal force. I cannot consider your actions of being cooperative to vouch as your friends actions because he was not being cooperative. When we were at the scene I explained to you exactly what happened because you crying for a god immediately after getting caught, but I guess we couldn't come to an agreement there.

In conclusion there is no scientific way I would be able to get to the spot you were at from Paleto in that fast of time if he made a call out anywhere else from besides the radio.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a great day and hope we have a better RP experience next time!
you came out of the vehicle and you saied exactly : wow wow wow and you start shooting us.anyway i will not spent more my time because you are right about that i am using discord to communicate with the second passenger of my car but i didnt want to steal or kill the officer,you can listen about that in video at the end[that i say to him to put the hands up so i will feel safe not to rob him].also when you see one of your colleague have two guns on his head you take the decision to start fire before you will make some roleplay?you never ask us to put our guns down or something like this you say up.also how i supposed to be cooperated when you dont givem me the chance without negotiation?Anyway i feel that i cant find the roleplay experience that way..

And thank you for reading this and bless the next time to have a negotiation or something else idk.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Incorrect title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom