Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Dw9UEU2-ZD0

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
when we revived him he just started shouting that he just got robbed and started to run away and never complied to the rp session.

Bill Dior

Player
Player
I am ID: 8381. I was robbed already and then you guys tried to pick me up again to rob me again. Also no one searched me and I ran cause shots were fired.

proof :

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I am ID: 8381. I was robbed already and then you guys tried to pick me up again to rob me again. Also no one searched me and I ran cause shots were fired.

proof :
Still, you shouldn't be running around just like that and comply with the RP session.

Bill Dior

Player
Player
Still, you shouldn't be running around just like that and comply with the RP session.
No guns were pointed at me. You all were focusing on the shots across the street so I'm allowed to run

Bill Dior

Player
Player
open your eyes and see the evidence.
2 people with guns need to be pointed at me at all times for me to fear for my life. I repeat ya'll were focusing on the people shooting across the street no guns were pointed at me so that was my chance to run.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello. This Complaint is Currently On Consideration. No Further Evidence is Required from either Player involved in this dispute.​

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
2 people with guns need to be pointed at me at all times for me to fear for my life. I repeat ya'll were focusing on the people shooting across the street no guns were pointed at me so that was my chance to run.
Just to make your assumption go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom