Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMNT

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
(a). My Experience --:
I have been city from long time and from start of the time i have been working or you can say sticked with legal organisation only. i have been go through each and every state orgs with good rank and experinece. i have been working in SAHP as master corporal and in NG as master sergeant and in GOVERMENT as an attorney and for now i am secretary of justice. and as we go through my LSPD experience i have been working in PD from last 4 terms. i was head of fto in jayden's term and as cheif of staff in syndra's term. because of my this past and current experiences i think i am capable and best for leadership.

(b). Departments --:
As i said i have been working from last 4 terms in PD i got to know what LSPD is really lacking of. this the reason i am going to have 4 departments from now in LSPD
(b1). Recruitment and Intenal affairs --: As i am going through my LSPD terms i noticed there is always a problem of no activity because of less units that we had or you can say reason was not doing recruitments constantly. so this department will deal with all recruitment process, and will also focus on timezzone recruitments and this department will also dealing with all internal affairs work. earlier IA was not performing well but this time i am going to give task to this IA team like bodycam check, activity check, checking for licenses, doing daily inspection etc.
(b2). Training Department --: this time i have to take this decision to introduce this department because LSPD always lack of Training. i already hsve made my training structure which is going to be all time best. this term i will focus to hire training specalist for every timezone but still there problem that people will not show up in this deartment thats why i am going to introduce big bonus system to this department. this department will also responsible for weekly training.
(b3). SWAT Department --: this department will responsible for performing tactical stratgies to diffcult situation. this departmnt is going to be first responder for attending calls from their department or global. this time we focus on destroying canabis and make city clean and also provide security, protection, and firepower in special evvents. this department will help my next department which is detective to help them in bust and also apprehend and arrest the wanted criminals.
(b4). Detective Department --: i think other than FIB only LSPD is the one who is actively working as undercover in most dangerous area of los santos. this department will gather intel from gang about attacks or their plans. and also they will be gathering evidences against gangs and families which will help FIB to make raids very essy. this will help others officers to know much about other organisation.

(c) Managing Organistion --:
First of all i would like to say in this city most of people think LSPD is downbad and also they do not treat LSPD officers with respect. as i have been working in PD from long term i already know the mistakes that earlier leader have made. but this time i am going to focus on changes like i will choose my high command for department through interviews and everyone will get a fair chance to prove themselves and also this will help me to get out from leader who support favoutism. the one major problem during earlier term was problem was sortage of units or low activity like on store robberies only 2-3 members are responding. now LSPD needs a rising face who know most people of the city where i stand. this is the reason i seperated departments to recruitment and training each. i will also help everyone by answering their doubts. be good with them as friend that how leader leads.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

(3.1) Ranking and weekly training
in my term i am going to make a little bit different ranking system but this time i will remove call signs from badge numbers. this is a liittle thing but its impact will be great. the reason i am doing this is to to make use of radio frequently. previosly because their badge no. were too hard to remeber they just talk on radio like normal chat. and secondly i am introducing weekly session where all high commands will teach IC experiences and OOC rules which should not be broke so there is less chance to get warning from them.
(3.2) Regular towing and Patrol
In my term i will make sure that we will introduce patrol units who will always roam around city for patrolling and if they see any probelem or doubt they will be helping everyone. and we will also conduct speedtrap in city and advise people to drive slowly for their life. and lastly so important i am going to make sure every member of LSPD will tow vehvhles when they fly to vity for frst hour. we will clear the roads of city.
(3.3) Better collabration with other state organisations
I already have plans for working with organistions . as i mentioned above i have worked with every single state organisation. my normal unit or patrol units will work together with SAHP to do speedtraps patrolling and towing. my SWAT department will work together with NG to get better with tactical opreation shooting skills and fying skills. and lastly i will say my Detective department is going to work with FIB to gain more experience on gathering intels and evidences. also gpoing undercover.
(3.4) Bonus System and IC events
i will be introducing a new bonus system for each and every department for their work and also for normal units or patrol units. we will give bous for everything like bonus for recruitment, training, destroying canabis, gathering intel and evidences, towing, and normal bonus for attending events or working in hard timezone. also i will be introducing IC events where eny citizen can participate and know about LSPD

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
(a). My Experience --:
I have been city from long time and from start of the time i have been working or you can say sticked with legal organisation only. i have been go through each and every state orgs with good rank and experinece. i have been working in SAHP as master corporal and in NG as master sergeant and in GOVERMENT as an attorney and for now i am secretary of justice. and as we go through my LSPD experience i have been working in PD from last 4 terms. i was head of fto in jayden's term and as cheif of staff in syndra's term. because of my this past and current experiences i think i am capable and best for leadership.

(b). Departments --:
As i said i have been working from last 4 terms in PD i got to know what LSPD is really lacking of. this the reason i am going to have 4 departments from now in LSPD
(b1). Recruitment and Intenal affairs --: As i am going through my LSPD terms i noticed there is always a problem of no activity because of less units that we had or you can say reason was not doing recruitments constantly. so this department will deal with all recruitment process, and will also focus on timezzone recruitments and this department will also dealing with all internal affairs work. earlier IA was not performing well but this time i am going to give task to this IA team like bodycam check, activity check, checking for licenses, doing daily inspection etc.
(b2). Training Department --: this time i have to take this decision to introduce this department because LSPD always lack of Training. i already hsve made my training structure which is going to be all time best. this term i will focus to hire training specalist for every timezone but still there problem that people will not show up in this deartment thats why i am going to introduce big bonus system to this department. this department will also responsible for weekly training.
(b3). SWAT Department --: this department will responsible for performing tactical stratgies to diffcult situation. this departmnt is going to be first responder for attending calls from their department or global. this time we focus on destroying canabis and make city clean and also provide security, protection, and firepower in special evvents. this department will help my next department which is detective to help them in bust and also apprehend and arrest the wanted criminals.
(b4). Detective Department --: i think other than FIB only LSPD is the one who is actively working as undercover in most dangerous area of los santos. this department will gather intel from gang about attacks or their plans. and also they will be gathering evidences against gangs and families which will help FIB to make raids very essy. this will help others officers to know much about other organisation.

First of all i would like to say in this city most of people think LSPD is downbad and also they do not treat LSPD officers with respect. as i have been working in PD from long term i already know the mistakes that earlier leader have made. but this time i am going to focus on changes like i will choose my high command for department through interviews and everyone will get a fair chance to prove themselves and also this will help me to get out from leader who support favoutism. the one major problem during earlier term was problem was sortage of units or low activity like on store robberies only 2-3 members are responding. now LSPD needs a rising face who know most people of the city where i stand. this is the reason i seperated departments to recruitment and training each. i will also help everyone by answering their doubts. be good with them as friend that how leader leads.

in my term i am going to make a little bit different ranking system but this time i will remove call signs from badge numbers. this is a liittle thing but its impact will be great. the reason i am doing this is to to make use of radio frequently. previosly because their badge no. were too hard to remeber they just talk on radio like normal chat. and secondly i am introducing weekly session where all high commands will teach IC experiences and OOC rules which should not be broke so there is less chance to get warning from them.
In my term i will make sure that we will introduce patrol units who will always roam around city for patrolling and if they see any probelem or doubt they will be helping everyone. and we will also conduct speedtrap in city and advise people to drive slowly for their life. and lastly so important i am going to make sure every member of LSPD will tow vehvhles when they fly to vity for frst hour. we will clear the roads of city.
I already have plans for working with organistions . as i mentioned above i have worked with every single state organisation. my normal unit or patrol units will work together with SAHP to do speedtraps patrolling and towing. my SWAT department will work together with NG to get better with tactical opreation shooting skills and fying skills. and lastly i will say my Detective department is going to work with FIB to gain more experience on gathering intels and evidences. also gpoing undercover.
i will be introducing a new bonus system for each and every department for their work and also for normal units or patrol units. we will give bous for everything like bonus for recruitment, training, destroying canabis, gathering intel and evidences, towing, and normal bonus for attending events or working in hard timezone. also i will be introducing IC events where eny citizen can participate and know about LSPD
+10 he wil be a great leader

ASSaSSinNK

Player
Player
So much experience and will be the best leader in history big vouch for him

Rich Daddy

Player
Player

(a). My Experience --:

(b). Departments --:

we want you be the leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom