Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB Shooting/Cuffing inside HQ | 8381/5103/11720

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
8381/5103/11720
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
3:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IAipeoqtdHc

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I just had a Revo in my hand and these fib guys shot me down and then came around to help their family friend who is already with a warning on his head and revived him and cuffed me inside our HQ

Id 8381/5103/11720

As per Sam Collins: Screenshot

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Pending ID 8381's Response, they have 12 hours to respond. I hearby request ID 8381's POV of the situation.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Actually want to add one more thing about this guy on the bike i just reviewed the evidence and this guy called his ooc backup cause fib just crossed the road and he was dead after they passed the hood.

ID 2793 as being dead how does the fib knows his exact location?
as being dead he cannot tell people that i am down here help me our so obv ooc backup call.

Remy

Player
Player
hey 2793, if you have proof of me OOC backup call please show me. i cannot provide POV because i wasnt inform to save pov. The shooting is in ghetto in grove street. this is a popular place where gangs fight and shots can be heard.

Sleazy

Player
Player
I just had a Revo in my hand and these fib guys shot me down and then came around to help their family friend who is already with a warning on his head and revived him and cuffed me inside our HQ

Id 8381/5103/11720

As per Sam Collins: Screenshot
Before you attempt to witch hunt, please make sure you rewatch your own body cam and then voice your frustration. ballas

You clearly are not in the HQ, You clearly are fleeing from a gun fight with my family member -- who by the way was fighting off a hoard of Ballas Gang members prior to me and my team getting there. On top of the fact you guys would engage with him AND us then re-enter your HQ before 5 minutes ("1.8 If a gang member gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes"). Good one though. We as FiB is very aware do NOT re-engage if being shot from ANY gang's HQ. Stop with the gas lighting.

Secondly, We never cuffed anyone. We did our job because we know the nonsense exactly this post right here brings while working in the ghetto. It was around 8-10 family members/fib agents dispatched to help our own; That was it. We never entered any further than the clip shown nor did anyone get cuffed. I can safely say at least.

Bodycam: Gyazo

Your ghetto boundaries vs where you died.

Edit; I responded to the person who In my clip I killed said he was in his HQ. The player who killed Alii is not a member of FiB.
Remove FiB out the title please notfib

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Hi senseless fib member,

This is to clarify the shity evidence you provided and the place where I am in "MY" video and the place where you shoot this nigga down is a whole different places and see my video again before posting a reply here.

Sleazy

Player
Player
Hi senseless fib member,

This is to clarify the shity evidence you provided and the place where I am in "MY" video and the place where you shoot this nigga down is a whole different places and see my video again before posting a reply here.
"Edit; I responded to the person who In my clip I killed said he was in his HQ. The player who killed Alii is not a member of FiB."

I acknowledged the video I provided was not correlated to your thread/statement but you still hurled an insult. Regardless your title states "FiB shooting/cuffing inside HQ", The guy who fire upon and killed you is not part of FiB. That's all I wanted to clarify in this, nothing more.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
The guy who fire upon and killed you is not part of FiB.
Can you please clarify that as you SHOUTING IN THE VIDEO " I HAVE POV OF YOU SHOOTING US"

I WANT TO SEE THAT, If you don't have the evidence of me shooting you guys or you not shooting me youre in a big trouble brother. or you shouldnt be shouting and cuffing me inside my hq when i said that i have a body cam on you got nervous and uncuffed me lol atleast have the balls to continue what you've started.

No further comments from my side. Kevin Pluxury

Bill Dior

Player
Player
ID: 8381

Unfortunately, my Bodycam doesn't show me killing Alii, only shows me killing another balla member outside of ballas HQ. But to sum up the story as you can see in multiple clips on this forum there was an active shootout that led into Ballas HQ because of them running in there which is forbidden to do which led to your death. Also, I uncuffed you because I didn't want to deal with the situation any longer due to you guys screaming and arguing as if you guys weren't shooting at us from your HQ. Also you POV shows you getting out of a car and entering a peak ready to fire a shot.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player

Unfortunately, my Bodycam doesn't show me killing Alii, only shows me killing another balla member outside of ballas HQ. But to sum up the story as you can see in multiple clips on this forum there was an active shootout that led into Ballas HQ because of them running in there which is forbidden to do which led to your death. Also, I uncuffed you because I didn't want to deal with the situation any longer due to you guys screaming and arguing as if you guys weren't shooting at us from your HQ. Also you POV shows you getting out of a car and entering a peak ready to fire a shot.
I have a whole pov of me not shooting any of your members neither I ran into the HQ

PS: things has be punished on the basis of POV if you dont have it its your loss.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player

As being id 8381: You were shouting you have a POV of me SHOOTING YOU so can i see that as well.

Bigi

Player
Player
hey 2793, if you have proof of me OOC backup call please show me. i cannot provide POV because i wasnt inform to save pov. The shooting is in ghetto in grove street. this is a popular place where gangs fight and shots can be heard.
The funny thing is you are not Fib so you go around the Ghetto and fight then when you get killed you call for Fib and then they come help you they don't arrest you but arrest the ppl who killed you

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom