Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ryan
2. Your age - 33
3. Time zone - AEST
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6hrs
5. Your Discord - Baaaaaabs#7842
6. Your Nickname - Ryan Slater
7. Your ID - 16422
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
In my early days, I lived and breathed SAHP with an itch to know if I could apply myself -"Could I create a contagious culture that brought a good balance between fun and professionalism to SAHP and provide greater RP experiences?" Working my way through HCs both here and LSPD my confidence grew and I decided to take that leap of faith and apply...

Not only was I selected as SAHP leader... I became a FUCKING LEGEND in this city.

The above statement whilst cocky is backed by the above video where I not only achieved my goals as a leader, we created many great memories with our fellow officers and citizens which are still talked about to this very day - experiences that make the player WANT to come back for more...

Following SAHP leader, I became one of the most respected but feared lawyers seen laying the groundwork for a division that has taken leaps and bounds over the last 6 months.

Now I see a great challenge to evolve LSPD back to the beast it has been before...

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

1. Back to Basics - Simple & Sustainable Process
What establishes great RP in my opinion is simplicity in process and ensuring we create a sustainable recruitment program that sells the dream to new recruits, and sets them up for success.

We will establish the most robust Recruitment Division seen in LSPD that not only aims to upskill new recruits but to teach great RP skills ongoing to make their interactions with others held in the highest regard. (towing, citizen engagement, arresting procedures, robberies, hostage taking, etc)

2. Evolution of Interactive Departments - the WOW factor
As you can see in the video, our SAHP established new divisions that drove employee uptake and created new experiences for both officers and citizens in Los Santos. This bled into the creation of Alliance Law where again I led new experiences for citizens creating hype and demand for fresh RP opportunities.

These experiences will greatly improve LSPD with the evolution of core and specialized departments specifically targeting greater RP experience for all.

3. Putting the RP first, always - it's ALL about the experience
Some lessons learned from my experiences are around 'how can we avoid code B situations and support each other (regardless of LEO/GANG) to maintain RP interactions and avoid confrontations'. I've seen some great examples from recent leaders in better ways to respond in forums and how they engaged with GANGs to do their best to continue the current RP situation.

This will be incredibly important at LSPD to ensure both LEOs and GANGs don't feel like they're attending events that always end in toxicity.

It's time to relight the spark at LSPD and bring everyone on what I'm sure will be an exciting journey.

Thank you for you your consideration

Ryan Slater

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ryan
2. Your age - 33
3. Time zone - AEST
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6hrs
5. Your Discord - Baaaaaabs#7842
6. Your Nickname - Ryan Slater
7. Your ID - 16422
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
In my early days, I lived and breathed SAHP with an itch to know if I could apply myself -"Could I create a contagious culture that brought a good balance between fun and professionalism to SAHP and provide greater RP experiences?" Working my way through HCs both here and LSPD my confidence grew and I decided to take that leap of faith and apply...

Not only was I selected as SAHP leader... I became a FUCKING LEGEND in this city.

The above statement whilst cocky is backed by the above video where I not only achieved my goals as a leader, we created many great memories with our fellow officers and citizens which are still talked about to this very day - experiences that make the player WANT to come back for more...

Following SAHP leader, I became one of the most respected but feared lawyers seen laying the groundwork for a division that has taken leaps and bounds over the last 6 months.

Now I see a great challenge to evolve LSPD back to the beast it has been before...

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

1. Back to Basics - Simple & Sustainable Process
What establishes great RP in my opinion is simplicity in process and ensuring we create a sustainable recruitment program that sells the dream to new recruits, and sets them up for success.

We will establish the most robust Recruitment Division seen in LSPD that not only aims to upskill new recruits but to teach great RP skills ongoing to make their interactions with others held in the highest regard. (towing, citizen engagement, arresting procedures, robberies, hostage taking, etc)

2. Evolution of Interactive Departments - the WOW factor
As you can see in the video, our SAHP established new divisions that drove employee uptake and created new experiences for both officers and citizens in Los Santos. This bled into the creation of Alliance Law where again I led new experiences for citizens creating hype and demand for fresh RP opportunities.

These experiences will greatly improve LSPD with the evolution of core and specialized departments specifically targeting greater RP experience for all.

3. Putting the RP first, always - it's ALL about the experience
Some lessons learned from my experiences are around 'how can we avoid code B situations and support each other (regardless of LEO/GANG) to maintain RP interactions and avoid confrontations'. I've seen some great examples from recent leaders in better ways to respond in forums and how they engaged with GANGs to do their best to continue the current RP situation.

This will be incredibly important at LSPD to ensure both LEOs and GANGs don't feel like they're attending events that always end in toxicity.

It's time to relight the spark at LSPD and bring everyone on what I'm sure will be an exciting journey.

Thank you for you your consideration

Ryan Slater
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom