Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Players nickname
Alex King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
9:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-cs00P9-i4

Ajdin$

Player
Player
I Posted a Ad to buy a house so a guy called me that he is selling the house me and my friend visited there and we finaled the deal at 550000..Then He told me to transfer half the amount of Money to him so he can make the Paper's I done that but after doing half payment he do some emotes and the he tell me that give me full payment and the house is yours. After giving him the full payment he Started Shotting on Us Without Any Reason..He done a money scam. ID 15919 .Also I don't have the Recording of the money giving to him but u can chcek ur logs my ID 15139..You Can check the whole scenario at the Given Stream Link Time stamp-1:36:00.PLs Help To get my money Back..

Last edited:

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Also please provide the time stamp at which the incident happened. This is stream and hence we don't wanna spend time looking for the violation

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • I have given you 12 hours to indicate a timestamp, which you have not done. Complaint is closed

Ajdin$

Player
Player
Bro I have Submitted the Time Stamp...
1:36:00....Is the starting Stamp and Ending Stamp 1:55:00..pls help

RadzDleon

Player
Player
his name is daddy sosa he said that he is selling his house for 900k and he told me and my friends that he is not paying the tax.. So this is the process we do .. He told me that I gave him 800k and he will do the paperwork so, becoz he needs to pay the house tax first before he gives me the key of the house.. after we traded I gave him the money 800k some guy from the other side of the street shoot us dead and he is the first one to died and he sent to hospital becoz his friend killed him and when I report it to the admin came and we talk about it that guy daddy sosa said that our trade did not finish but I know our trade finish because my money got depleted and the admin said that he got 3m in his wallet plus from his bank and his claiming that my money that he gets is his money and he said that he forgot what happened that is his RP becoz he got killed and when I know that its a one sided argument he told the admin that he got a POV a Clip I guess and he said that he got crashed while we are trading but to me he did not crash because after we traded the money he is still talking and like his waiting for his friend to shoot us dead after he showed the clip to the admin i lost to the argument because the admin is asking for my POV, as a normal player that is playing for fun i don't really do a video recording while playing so i decided just to let it go.. but for me, all the hard work I do for that money is so precious to me hahaha.. and also like to say that the admin said that in the logs it showed that we did not trade and I did not give the money.. but I know for myself that I gave him the money hahaha. but it's fine that I know that he is banned right now I wish players like him get banned and don't get to play to the server because many people on the server are trying to trust everyone just like me I trusted that guy but I got nothing I just walk away feeling frustrated.. By the way sorry for the long Comment bro I just saw it recently and it makes me happy, that guy is banned..

Top Bottom