Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Misuse of Forum Moderator Permissions | Floki Vilgeroarson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin_Tosca
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 15, 2022
Time
4:55 PM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4d3DKRp

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Evening,

While it pains me to make complaints like this, giving forum warnings to EVERYONE for "off-topic" (while the rules of the forum do NOT state anything about off-topic in this section, and there has NEVER been any punishment issued to me or anyone else to my knowledge for writing messages of support to Leadership candidates), I believe that this simply has just grown to the point of non-sensical. Players should be encouraged to show support for leadership candidates, and should NOT be receiving punishments like this at a whim.

I would like this punishment reviewed for myself and all players, and for this hopefully to never be repeated again so that players may be continued to show support for qualified leadership candidates.

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
Yep we all been getting the same punishment for vouching someone so confused how this is off topic to the post if we are saying they are worth the job. This has never been an issue until a few days ago and everyone has been getting warnings.

Combo

England
Player
Same can I say why you would block someone for “Forum rule violation” but not state which rule got violated?

And you can’t even appeal that because you are blocked so it’s a lose lose situation.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if you a posting in COMPLAIN section unsolicited comment that's called offtopic/spam
as admin will need any advice or request comment from 3rd part person he will ask for it in topic in all other cases is offtop
as this topics are not made for CHAT Discussions etc... for this we have other threads !

Same thing to any other 'work toric" like application for leader for unoff families etc
they are making for admin's work and not chat/discussions of players or posting +1
we have for chatting this thread: Communication

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
if you a posting in COMPLAIN section unsolicited comment that's called offtopic/spam
as admin will need any advice or request comment from 3rd part person he will ask for it in topic in all other cases is offtop
as this topics are not made for CHAT Discussions etc... for this we have other threads !

Same thing to any other 'work toric" like application for leader for unoff families etc
they are making for admin's work and not chat/discussions of players or posting +1
we have for chatting this thread: Communication

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make these topics auto locked to players then so they do not receive these types of punishments unwittingly. Or to make a topic like CrazyM has about admin complaints where it is clear the definition of "off-topic" and the punishments it carries.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Off-topic rules are working for all sections. I don't see the point of these messages.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom