Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
RobinHood Pandey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2021
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RHuNnRGhY

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Provide the video with a better quality

You have 6 hours to provide it​

RobinHood Pandey

Player
Player
the guy in video that killed u is my friend and we were together on that informal he was behind u ghostpicking i am 100% sure that he doesnt have any cheats
Might be possible but you can see I was hiding at that time! so tell him to be ready with his pov.

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Might be possible but you can see I was hiding at that time! so tell him to be ready with his pov.
u were shooting at us before from bay and we were talking on discord and we told them to go behind u and kill u from there so we had info about u being on bay and ghostpicking us

RobinHood Pandey

Player
Player
u were shooting at us before from bay and we were talking on discord and we told them to go behind u and kill u from there so we had info about u being on bay and ghostpicking us
Tell him to provide pov as simple as that! I just want pov from his side that's it.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
ID 11432 Provide you POV of this red circle event
(no offtopic comments should be made)

You have 8 hours to povide​

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
u a dumbass for posting this imagine being this low if someone kills i wasnt on the informals that time and i clearly fkn see people behind u like wtf are you on my man

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
NO cheats detected
ID 11941 and ID 51706 will receive punishment for bug abusing
(there is no IC AND OOC in BUG ABUSING)

Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom