Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kevin Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2021
Time of violation
16:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HSr6f6CvVUI

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
so i just parked my vehicle in gz i.e. in the parking on the left of pillbox hospital main entrance so i just locked my vehicle and went inside the hospital and it was like just 5secs and the car got stolen i.e. possibly in gz idc whatever it is who stole id but my car got stolen in gz and its been third time like this and everytime i hear it provide pov this time u can see it it was in gz and i need money or refund its like 17 million car and i cant pay 1.7 million again and again just look into this pls and i hardly have suspect on one of the ids in pov i.e. 27803 because before leaving the area that guy was roaming around my car and was having the face tattoo

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
Its just like literally 5 secs and there is no chance that the car would have been dragged outside or stuff like that pls help me

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Fix Title (Add ID after the Title if you don't know the ID add "ID Unknown")​
  • Provide a snap of talking to the NPC at Penalty Parking​
You have 4 hours to amend these errors​

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
people involved in this vehicle robbery were cheaters and they both are banned

Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom