Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Shooting from HQ then running back in | ID - 9159

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Capo King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
9:36
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wlo70w

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
ID 9159 is seen in the video below Shooting from His HQ then running back into the HQ.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include sound in your video. You will have 12 hours to do so.

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
The sound on my GeForce wasn't working at the time, I have other POV's I saved with the same issue, I just got it resolved an hour ago.

Bigi

Player
Player
ID 9159 is seen in the video below Shooting from His HQ then running back into the HQ.
Who gave you permission to go inside HQ?
and that is CAP I have seen clips of your GeForce with sound maybe its bc you were using discord?

Oakley Margiela

Player
Player
Just put the sound in, I told you to leave or otherwise you will get shot, second of all you are patrolling the ghetto as a DOC doesn’t make any sense to me, aren’t you suppose to be at the prison and watching the prisoners not to be around the ghetto.

Last edited:

Oakley Margiela

Player
Player
And I think your sound is not working because you were using discord, which is not allowed ?

Oakley Margiela

Player
Player
Just went thru my Gallery and saw this picture 405083-C2-8-DD2-4-DD7-8-D61-81-DBB936-F111 so the backstory is, you and your friends were spraying vespucci, we pulled up the first one who was dead was you, your friends went to the back of the houses we killed them and I called it on the radio that we are robbing you first but sadly I came back to this question mark and it was your second time combat logging, I got only SS of this time which is the second and my friend has POV of the first and the second, he has also POV of you calling OOC backup, Im waiting for him to provide me with those POVs.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Before submitting evidence, please make sure they have audio provision with them as well.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom