Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer mornningstar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
11:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HDZG4Wt0Vpc

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
you can clearly see my POV our family house getting raid when I try to go to defend our family house few random family killing me out of the circle. When they already seen that there is raid going on at the place so it is not allowed to come there during raid times and killing fam members who gonna try to defend the raid.

Last edited:

Beco Harvess

DONT BE TOXIC
Player
2 minutes before this event, I give this family a demans that there is a solar panel robbery and I start the rp, if another family I don't know started a raid at that time, I don't know it. That's not my problem. I shoot people who make my demans and approach the area.

Ace Black

Player
Player
2 minutes before this event, I give this family a demans that there is a solar panel robbery and I start the rp, if another family I don't know started a raid at that time, I don't know it. That's not my problem. I shoot people who make my demans and approach the area.
If you are in that area in shows there's a raid taking place and he is clearly wearing a uniform so it clearly means he is going in the zone so how can you kill him without any warnings.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Show pov if u gave demands 2mins before

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 91069 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom