Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fatkoo Russo
Administrators nickname
Adham Dark
Date
Jul 16, 2022
Time
12:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avj7j6vntJU

fatkoo

Player
Player
I got a warning because of this report and as you can see my ID is 148720 i didnt do anything here to break the rules I was saying to my guys to stop and ignore these guys who were provoking us. You can see my other complains or smth and compare the voice i didnt give demand i didnt shoot or anything so yeah i got punished for no reason. I can also send a voice record or smth and u will see I am not included in this.

Talking about report you can clearly hear and see these guys doing metagaming and no fear RP, they should get punished for this as well.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
participating in OOC event cannot have metagaming as it's ooc
provide YOUR pov of case from this situation and whole event

fatkoo

Player
Player
Obviously i dont have POV from this night it was like 2days ago or smth, but please check carefully i didnt shoot, didnt give demand and didnt do anything also check the voice icon is not upper my head is the guy behind me who screamed like that. Just check it carefully and tell me what was my fault in this report? cuz yeah i was just trying to stop my guys not to shoot or do smth check video 0:35 i am clearly talking to my guys not to do stuff and i am with my back from this guys so how could I shoot ?

fatkoo

Player
Player
So if they have any POV about me doing something against the rules let them provide it cuz in this video clearly I did nothing wrong just preparing my guys for bizwar. Please take in consider

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
As you can see here, you pointed a gun at him, all criminal activity is illegal prior to the events based on the rules
"1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn"

fatkoo

Player
Player
my gun was not on him you can see he leaves and i still have my gun pointed in that direction cuz i dont care what these guys do anymore they provoke us at every event so i dont care what they do anymore but i was just trying to stop my guys from that bullshit, I mean u can even leave this warn and stuff but yeah clearly in this video me and some other guys got punished just for being here and thats bad. It was a bizwar about to start obviously we would have our guns in our hands.

fatkoo

Player
Player
If i would see this report yesterday or smth i would provide pov of this but unfortunately i saw it today and my pov-s got removed. But still from this pov its enough to come to a conclude that me and some other guys didnt do shit to deserve warnings.

Lorence

Player
Player
I also quit this game for forever
Because of adham dark
I had a big family in this game
Me and all my family members have decided to go to five m server because of adham dark wrong punishment
Adham dark always listens to 1 side and punishes the other side
he bann lost of innocent people so we decide to leave this server

Adham Pluxury

Because of adham dark
Me and all my family members have decided to go to five m server because of adham dark wrong punishment
Dont break any server rules you and your "family" and you wont be punished its not that hard to do so, FYI if you were unfairly punished it would be removed in spot, and in future don't off topic.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Because of adham dark
I think Adham is a very fair Admin. Always listens to sides of each story. Don't mention other projects. If you leave the city that is for you to keep yourself. The guy in POV clearly broke rules and admin dealt with it

fatkoo

Player
Player
I think Adham is a very fair Admin. Always listens to sides of each story. Don't mention other projects. If you leave the city that is for you to keep yourself. The guy in POV clearly broke rules and admin dealt with it
I mean i am not saying that any admin is bad or they do things intentionally I did this complain cuz yeah i was innocent here and we all humans we can do mistakes so yeah thats why I want not to be punished for doing nothing wrong I even tried to stop my people from breaking rules so it feels bad when u see it u know. So yeah i am waiting from admins to understand my complain and remove my warning since i know the rules really well and i never got any warning until now.

Alex Odd

admin took correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom