Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
bouncer broddy
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 16, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wK1qVZ8Qttk

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
hi so today i got banned for g.r 6.3 i met a guys in black market who had a shop with armors and balacavas so i went up to hem and i offered to buy all hes stuff
after a whiel we made a deal and i bought alottt of stuff for good money and i havent payed ess than 25k per any item from hem and
on top of all of that i have never been in a leo gov to stea from them in the first pace and u guys can check grand rps discord that i have put lots of ads for buying baacavas and body armors and its not my first time buying stuff from people i have been seing stuff in back market for a while u can check my ogs that how i make money this is my favorite server and i dont fee like i deserve to bee banned so i woud really appreciate u guys unbanning me and this is my pov paying for every thing

locococo420

Player
Player
This makes no sense tbh. Why did Bouncer get banned for this? If the reason is in that pov. Then this is such a stupid reason that he got banned. He didn't do shit wrong, the other guy was the one stealing from the organisation by the looks of it.

Bouncer is a really good guy and i KNOW for a fact that he wouldn't fucking steal. He has enough money as you can see,
and why would he do such thing as stealing from the warehouse when he loves this server.

SlickyNicky

King
Player
respectfully… it’s pretty obvious who was in the wrong here, and it wasn’t Bouncer. the only way he “emptied the warehouse” was by buying stuff off of the SS agent, who was the one that actually stole them from the org. come on now… this is as unfair as it gets.

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
just a cleafecation when i say lets me rick it meaning if ima get areested or not /figuring out if hes a fake leo or real one

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
DM me in Discord

PS: all whom posted unsolicited comments in this topic -receive forum warn for offtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom