Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaquin Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Mr_WhiteWind
Date
Jul 12, 2022
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Bri2qjw

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
I was banned for general rule 1.1 and did not share or trade the account. I'm only logging in on another friend's computer which is causing this problem. To solve this problem I am ready to accept a money wipe.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Sorenn

Player
Player
I was banned for general rule 1.1 and did not share or trade the account. I'm only logging in on another friend's computer which is causing this problem. To solve this problem I am ready to accept a money wipe.

Thank you for reading and understanding.
why lie the player who co told us himself that you gave him to pay for your family house you did it on purpose besides it would not be fair to deban you and not the others who got banned for 1.1 ^^

Nene

Player
Player
gé ni échangé le compte. Je me connecte uniquement sur l'ordinateur d'un autre ami, ce qui est à l'origine de ce problème. Pour résoudre ce problème, je suis prêt à accepter un money wipe.
Hello. You are lying to the gentleman who came to your account to assume that you gave him your account to connect, moreover you have been banned several times for 60 days, I will not find it consistent to ban you again . ENGLISH

Bonjours. Tu mens le monsieur qui est venu sur ton compte à présumer que tu lui es passé ton compte pour se connecter, de plus tu as été banni à plusieurs repris 60 jours, je ne trouverai pas ça cohérent de te de ban encore une fois . Français

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom