Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
PhoenixRed
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Oct 11, 2021
Time
10/11/2021
Proofs
Proof is in the Discord Logs.

PhoenixRed

Player
Player
So today a guy named Mainne made a large message insulting the admins and me and a bunch of other people on the Discord Server thought it was funny, so I laughed at it and made a joke "Imagine having your players teach your admins" as a stupid innocent joke that was not supposed to be taken seriously, like come on, I meant nothing by it, especially when I lacked the knowledge of what happened, this was my second day in this community and I get permabanned from the discord server without any communication, no warnings and no reasons given, Sam could've asked me what I meant by that joke before taking action and he chose not too, I don't care about the admin. I don't care about the situation with Mainne, I just made a joke and got misunderstood and just wants to get unbanned from the discord server, that is all, I was told to make a Discord Ban Appeal in this category by another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom