Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4u4dnb0aT0

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
please remove, their POV proves otherwise

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
I'd like to see how this family was already in the zone
they were infront of us when we entered the bizwar with nobody there

False Reporting FALCON INC. I see.. So now u provoking on OOC by harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time

GOOD JOB!!!👏

Here is Proof my ex-child from the family

MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
False Reporting FALCON INC. I see.. So now u provoking on OOC by harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time

GOOD JOB!!!👏

Here is Proof my ex-child from the family

MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO
okay I remove my report, I apologize for this one. I thought you guys started in zone and targetted our family

not sure why you keep putting spys in my family though like chad and nick?

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

further proof that we did not start in zone and in fact had members advising other members against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom