Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
seven dark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
23:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bUCo6v-EFBw

seven dark

Player
Player
  1. when we were raiding a family one of their member got twice in on the raid after we killed him once. he got in the raid very fast
    I uploaded the whole video, the other video is 37 seconds long. You also notice that I memorize the last minutes. I didn't shoot the full video, but the first video showed that he died. He went in again and changed his clothes so that we don't know him, but he shows us his name.

Even the mediator refused the first forum because I made a photo approximation of the identity of the person and these two videos show how he entered the first time and the last time from the raid. You can see in the second video that none of them came in

And this is a video of my friend that shows that nothing happened during this period. It is also clear that he entered again. Thank you https://youtu.be/LBcVuxzbbZM

Hardy Narcos

Player
Player
We've seen you twice and we have proved about that

Are you crazy to enter twice and useing bug?

Willem-West

Player
Player
same thing happened to me that raid, was in a taxi on the way back to the house and suddenly i was in the raid for the 2nd time, something went wrong in the game it wasn't our fault, i was able to run out of the raid after the 2nd time i joined it not knowing what just happened.

also i got shot when i joined the the raid the 2nd time i just managed to get out of the raid with a lil bit of health left, lucky me.

Also the clip is to short maybe upload a video 1 minute before the start of the raid, so they can also see how one of you shot my wife that was standing infront of the house while the raid did not start yet.

Willem-West

Player
Player
ooh yeah one other thing:

this is the 2nd time you try it with the same pov, this video got declined/rejected already by big dave i will place the link below

Rejected - Bug Abuse : 70880

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
The Pov is edited

If you feel the punishment the Administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
In the pov you have got tracers

Also, it’s not my fault when I get driven Into the raid when I was picked up from the hospital.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator

seven dark

Player
Player
same thing happened to me that raid, was in a taxi on the way back to the house and suddenly i was in the raid for the 2nd time, something went wrong in the game it wasn't our fault, i was able to run out of the raid after the 2nd time i joined it not knowing what just happened.

also i got shot when i joined the the raid the 2nd time i just managed to get out of the raid with a lil bit of health left, lucky me.

Also the clip is to short maybe upload a video 1 minute before the start of the raid, so they can also see how one of you shot my wife that was standing infront of the house while the raid did not start yet.
It was rejected due to editing but I didn't edit anything because the other video is short. This does not mean that it has been modified. No, but that's how it was saved. Another thing is that you are not the one who decides to refuse or accept this is none of your business.

Willem-West

Player
Player
ooh mate it is, because i had the same thing happening to me that raid like you can read. so it is not abusing it was a unfortunate bug that happened and your trying to get him punished for something that wasn't his fault at all. neither as much as it was my fault when i rejoined the raid for the 2nd time.

but if it is none of my business then why is HARDYALSHBL responding to your post and why aren't you telling him it is non of his business.
aah right he is saying what you are want to hear and he is trying to back you up that is why your not telling him it isn't his business

But no mate this is my business,
1st reason is because he is a member of my family and when they are innocent i will defend them
2nd i had the same thing happening to me
3th if someone broke a rule then you guys did by killing my wife that was in front of the fam house before the raid started so that is rdm in a unscripted greenzone, unfortunatly i don't have the pov of it but you know all to well that happened. so if you want to upload a pov then start uploading from 1 minute before the raid started but you won't because that will show that i am right and that did happen!!!

seven dark

Player
Player
ooh mate it is, because i had the same thing happening to me that raid like you can read. so it is not abusing it was a unfortunate bug that happened and your trying to get him punished for something that wasn't his fault at all. neither as much as it was my fault when i rejoined the raid for the 2nd time.

but if it is none of my business then why is HARDYALSHBL responding to your post and why aren't you telling him it is non of his business.
aah right he is saying what you are want to hear and he is trying to back you up that is why your not telling him it isn't his business

But no mate this is my business,
1st reason is because he is a member of my family and when they are innocent i will defend them
2nd i had the same thing happening to me
3th if someone broke a rule then you guys did by killing my wife that was in front of the fam house before the raid started so that is rdm in a unscripted greenzone, unfortunatly i don't have the pov of it but you know all to well that happened. so if you want to upload a pov then start uploading from 1 minute before the raid started but you won't because that will show that i am right and that did happen!!!
Don't lie, brother. If what you're saying is true, you'll have a video, but you're speaking without evidence, and if I enter the raid area, even by mistake, I'll record this because it's something unusual, but he clearly did. On purpose and you say you accidentally entered more than once, why has this never happened to me? Stop lying?

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Don't lie, brother. If what you're saying is true, you'll have a video, but you're speaking without evidence, and if I enter the raid area, even by mistake, I'll record this because it's something unusual, but he clearly did. On purpose and you say you accidentally entered more than once, why has this never happened to me? Stop lying?
ITS THE SCRIPT! NOT BUG ABUSE. YOU SEE THE WAY I FELL INTO THE ZONE. I WAS IN A VEHICLE

Willem-West

Player
Player
calling me a liar cool like i was expecting to get in the raid for a second time while it never happened to me either this was the first time this happened to me or him so tell me how we did that on purpose and that i am lying, and if we knew this would happen why wouldn't we have brought more people in for the 2nd time and at the same time.

just stop talking bs and accept that this was a unfortunate bug, just like it was a bug that you guys were able to raid us while we were raided that day already do you hear me complaining that u guys used a bug so we were raided for the 2nd time that day, no you don't hear me say that. that just as unfortunate for us as this bug that happened!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom