Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Wess
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HKy-yyUXGXQ

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Are the bullets fast? This is the first time I've witnessed this. So I don't know what is being requested or received

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
First no recoil secondly bullet range and finally fire rate. Im sure you are the nervous one here. Get better so you wont need anything like that.
I think you can understand that without even watching POV. There is neither range extender nor no recoil. No one can decide that without watching, right? I know you, but you're a good liar. Weren't you someone who said you made 100% turf in EN1 on EN2 server? lol. I hope the admins want a POV and the decision is made that way. Also im not nervous np xD

Cihan

Blocked
Blocked
I think you can understand that without even watching POV. There is neither range extender nor no recoil. No one can decide that without watching, right? I know you, but you're a good liar. Weren't you someone who said you made 100% turf in EN1 on EN2 server? lol. I hope the admins want a POV and the decision is made that way. Also im not nervous np xD
Omg muratken

Şehmistan

Player
Player
run away guys forum warrior here. there is nothing we can do

fozen

Player
Player
did you even understand what i said? 100% turf wdym i never said anything abt that.

+ did you even win a single turf(afk turfs not counted) :D

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

The speed of bullets is normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom