Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed POV Request | Playboy Family | 53140, 42191, 52332 ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
23:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cfytztBdgVk

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I want to see the perspectives of those who came to this attack, as it was impossible for them to climb on inaccessible roofs before us. During the fam turf (influence attack), when there was nowhere for them to pass, men appeared behind me and on the rooftops.
There were also 2 other people who came to this attack, but I do not know their ID unfortunately, because they were not visible to us.

Screenshot_23.png

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Everyone doing offtopic/toxic comment will get a forum account punishment

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting ID's 42191 & 52332 POV
ID 42191 & 52332 has 8 hours to provide entire POV of this event​

zakhar asli

Player
Player
there is no rules about that u can not land whit the parachute in the event zone, if admins think its this is rules break then need to add rules on discord server about that, otherwise it should be no punishment for that

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
there is no rules about that u can not land whit the parachute in the event zone, if admins think its this is rules break then need to add rules on discord server about that, otherwise it should be no punishment for that
There is a rule called event rule 1.18, but I don't know if it applies here. i don't know what will happen

zakhar asli

Player
Player
There is a rule called event rule 1.18, but I don't know if it applies here. i don't know what will happen
im talking about there is any rules u can not land whit the parachute on the ground on event? no . im not talking about be on roof is can not be reach by foot and ladders

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Not enough evidence to Figure out what is the ID of the players on the Non Accessible Roof.
The player whom used a Parachute did not shoot from the air or land on a Spot that has no access, simple join the event after it was started and landed on a Spot that has access. (ID 42191)
The Other Person (ID 52332) Join the circle and Event area by Foot simply.
Cannot figure out whom was the person who used the roof that is not accessible based on the POV, in your POV non gets killed by them to be able to get the ID of the Killers.

For the use of Parachute will be taking it to the Higher ups to Decide weather it will be allowed in the future or There will be a Rule against it.
but if the player uses parachute to reach a non accessible roof or Shoots from the sky while parachuting it will go under Event Rule 1.18 use of Non accessible places by foot or ladder from inside the zone area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom