Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
18:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My9Z-vRHPwI

itashi

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
haahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha
Albert Einstein xd
to be honest not that smart but in a level where i know that fire burns and i check my video before uploading it

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
to be honest not that smart but in a level where i know that fire burns and i check my video before uploading it
I don't need to check, in dc it's none of your business who talks what, or there's no penalty on the forum. and now I cant talk to u and ur friend this no respect myslef... sdjkhfjksd

itashi

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
you are so ignorant. My brain hurt while talking to you. I will not give myself any more of this pain. admin will make the best decision. but it was a good try. xd
i feel bad for u , but anyway 3,2 is there 100% go and check the coms ,everyone is confirming

itashi

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
I don't need to check, in dc it's none of your business who talks what, or there's no penalty on the forum. and now I cant talk to u and ur friend this no respect myslef... sdjkhfjksd
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

these are the rules he broke all in one , he did all of these .

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days
this rule applies to grand rp own dc server . xd xd xd xd
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
He doesn't speak in-game. If you have proof that he abused you or your friend, you can open a forum.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I have decided to Deny this report.

He said 'F**k you' There is no admin insult here
For part of Fail RP, Canberk already punished him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom