Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sammy Junior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2021
Time of violation
21:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8fbYgM3l4

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
watch video at time stamp 1:46 there was no 10-10 they killed me after animation and tried to getaway

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please fix your title.

You have 6 hours to amend these errors.

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
Hey mate, I didn't mean to kill you as I thought you was just part of the people we were shooting I didn't see any lights and i immediately apologised and got you up first thing, I have been playing for no longer than a week and didn't realise. Sad to see that even after i got you up and apologised straight away you have to report me ?

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
Hey mate, I didn't mean to kill you as I thought you was just part of the people we were shooting I didn't see any lights and i immediately apologised and got you up first thing, I have been playing for no longer than a week and didn't realise. Sad to see that even after i got you up and apologised straight away you have to report me ?
I know shooting is fun and stuff I have been higher ups in gangs never shot single bullet to EMS employees.

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
I didn't realise you were EMS or I wouldn't of shot you and also why would I apologise if I didn't care benj was telling me after I shot you that you were EMS so I immediately apologised and revived you?

Sorry again..

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
It is clear that was EMS.
Though you did apologize and revive him the punishments will be lighter than more extreme cases.
Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom