Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Revenge kill 3 times | ID 25620 | #00001

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex_Morato
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2021
Time of violation
21:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7DAwZ4F33E

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
So basicly they are our neighbors, before they bought this house we allways used the parking space in front of thear house, and mybe 2 days ago they bought that house and we didnt know that... that day they came to us like we are new neighbors we want to be in good contact and that stuff. But yesterday their leader came to us like Niggas dont come to our house we will fucking kill u all idiots and other stuff but ok thats not the problem after that our guy was riding a bike near their house and they killed him.

And we started a "WAR" we killed them all and after that they came back killing me in the backyard of my house and talking shit while i was ded and i called admin that they revenge killed me and Gagan came revived me and sad, send me the pov ill jail him and i went to post a video. After that they killed me again when gagan revived me and again started talking shit while i was ded. Gagan came again and revived me and they killed me again....

Bro like what the fuck, Revenge killing and spawn killing me 3 times.

First clip :
Second clip :

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation, at least one minute before your death and one minute after. You will have 12 hours to do so.​

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
I have to see if i have it, i didnt have space to store all of those clips on my ssd drive

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I am sorry. Insufficient evidence

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom