Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Plutto Kilz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
13:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5nC2vqS6Zsw

Plutto

Player
Player
Hello
My name and ID is Plutto|13470

So Before this happened I was involved in a shootout with some family members and me and my friend got killed, after that fib came and shoot at family and everyone left the scene it was only me and my friend unconscious on ground. we were waiting for ems to arrive, after some time ems came and revived both of us and this fib agent came there too, he was alone and we were two as you can see in my video, and he came to us and didn't said anything even though we were asking him whats going on and everything, all he did is cuff both of us without any warning, even after he was not answering our questions, my only question is how is it possible that one person can cuff two people like that.it is not possible in IRL so how was he able to do it?, and if we knew we were being arrested like this, obviously we are two on one so we would have fought back if he had not put the cuffs on us.at here I also want to say that we both are in Ballas Gang.
one last thing,
even though he let us go, but I don't think he realized that what he did was wrong, and I had to go to a gang robbery so, I decided to not talk about that at that time. and if he had decided to get us in jail for the shoot out there was nothing we could have done so this needs to stop.

2021-06-03 17-32-53(786)

Thankyou

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 786 will receive a punishment for Failing RP.
  • The player was supposed to answer them as to why they cuffed, but instead kept talking on his work radio which is not something that would happen in real life. If you're being cuffed, you need to know why and if the officer fails to provide you the reason, he/she just failed RP.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom