Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ethan Reacher
Administrators nickname
JayJay Lee
Date
May 9, 2021
Time
21:25
Proofs
You can ask JayJay Lee. I'm sure he will own up to his mistake

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
So I was at the black market and i started stealing a Marabunta SF90 outside of the black market at it was my vehicle theft goal. While I was doing so a guy (JayJay Lee) came up to me and said I can't be pick locking the car and told me to stop. He then went into admin mode where I saw his name. Then he told me again that I can't be doing it and I said you can't stop it so he told me to walk away from the car and not steal it. You can ask JayJay Lee about the incident and i'm sure he will be able to recall the situation the same as me. The SF90 has a stock value of 5,700,000 so I would have gotten 285,000 and I am asking for the amount that I would have gotten to the vehicle as I would have stolen it if he didn't demand me to stop.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
I would like JayJay Lee to put his side of what happened in the reply to this topic before it is closed. Thanks! :)

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
I was confused by the GreenZone rules because the Black Market is also declared as a Greenzone, I assumed that it was forbidden there, in retrospect I had another short conversation with Ethan who told me that he had spoken to Alex and that you are actually allowed to steal cars there because it is not a Script Green Zone, I also spoke to Papa Valerie and he then told me that he was confused about it at the beginning because he probably had such a case.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Due to the inconvenience of this and the amount of money I would have gotten if I did get in the vehicle and drive away would it be possible for me to get a refund of 5% of the cars value as I would have stolen it and gone to a very secluded area and taken out my sim card so I couldn't have been found. I would like to get 5% of the car value of the SF90 (what I would have gotten if he didn't stop me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom