Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Event Rule 1.1 | Punisher and Aytek Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Rain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2022
Time of violation
10:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0P8Yueob9HI

Myth Rain

Player
Player
This is my pov of weapons factory which happened at 10:20 and there's a possibility that the punisher family and aytek family were teaming up.
and I would like to request pov of id 66295 so we can confirm if the guy in black was in their family or not.
this is a picture and the guy I marked in red seems to be in punisher family and the one in is blue are aytek family so I want to see the pov of id 66295 to confirm that if it is a visual bug or not.

Last edited:

Ace Wess

Wess
Player
This is my pov of weapons factory which happened at 10:20 and there's a possibility that the punisher family and aytek family were teaming up.
and I would like to request pov of id 66295 so we can confirm if the guy in black was in their family or not.
this is a picture and the guy I marked in red seems to be in punisher family and the one in is blue are aytek family so I want to see the pov of id 66295 to confirm that if it is a visual bug or not.
That guy just wearing punisher family outfit.

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
unknown.png

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Evidence provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom