Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cali Osai
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 20, 2022
Time
21:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a2oG68iXdUA

Jonnyhaze

Player
Player
ID 28557
-Name: Cali Osai
-Why were you banned? 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking)|Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
-How long have you been banned? 9999 days -How long will the penalty last? 9997 days
-Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

My Name is Cali Osai and since February/march I spend over 1,7k hours on this server. I spend a lot of my free time, blood, fun and money into this game, it really means everthing for me.
I supported this project monthly and I still want to be a part of this project and support it. I only bought a gaming PC because of this game. Before I had my own PC, I tried the game at my friends house. I created my account at his place because I had no PC. Since I got my own PC I’ve never played at my friends place or used his details. It’s a misunderstanding that’s why I’m explaining my situation Since February I met a lot of new good friends and we built our own Family, bought houses and companies and I don´t want to lose everything. It breaks my heart that I am not part of this anymore and lost everything that I had. I dont want to lose all the good memories and friends I made on this server and Im honest I wont have any motivation to continue because every single goal that we achieved will be gone. I do not care what other people think of me, but this situation breaks my gamer heart. Ive never had a game that facinate and grabbed me like this. This Server made me so many good meomries and friends, so thats why Im aksing you Mazhor could you please do me this one favour and give me this chance to keep playing, supporting and be part of this project. I apologize for breaking the rules, it will never happen again. I´m sorry! Please don`t take this love for this game from me.

Kind regards
Cali Osai

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hallo Jonny,

ich habe mir die Beweislange angesehen, es ist mehr als eindeutig daher sehe ich so früh keinen Grund zur Entbannung du kannst gerne in 14Tagen erneut einen Antrag stellen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom