Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
youseff muhtt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2022
Time of violation
19:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4YQfT9PO28M

yousef muht

Player
Player
i was selling my house for 2m and 270k so this came to me and he wants to buy it he said sell me it for 80k and i will transfer the money and he said i dont like to get scamed and get my passport so if i scamed you report me so when i sold it he ran and i hope you give me my money back because i was working for 5months to get 2.2mil.
and admin pls see the video from the first to end.

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
wtf bruh... he didnt said that to me that he is gonna sell the hosue for 2 million or something he literally said he is gonna do it for 50k in the video but he couldnt and then i told him to sell it for 80 k and he did....and i also did not said anywhere that i am gonna buy it for 2.2 million ...so how is that a scam my friend....you are the one who literally said in your own pov that you will sell it for 50k and ended up selling it for 80k... and if you have any proof of saying about 2 million show it coz i can show that you said you are gonna sell it for 80k.. I didnt said anywhere that i would buy it for 2 .2 million bro what are you on about ... HERE IS THE LINK OF THE VIDEO WHERE HE SOLD THE HOUSE ON MY POV

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
and i have a lot of things to loose my friend i would never scam someone no matter what... i have been playing on this server from a very long time and i spend 12 hours daily so i wont take that big risk of scamming someone for just a house

yousef muht

Player
Player
and i have a lot of things to loose my friend i would never scam someone no matter what... i have been playing on this server from a very long time and i spend 12 hours daily so i wont take that big risk of scamming someone for just a house
Bro wtf you are kid what we said i will give you your money by transfer to the 10 or 5 persent will not go for nothing you are dump man

yousef muht

Player
Player
And why you gave me your passport and you said if i didnt gave you the 2m ans 270k do forum at me

yousef muht

Player
Player
I will not wast time at you kid i will wait the admin 4months gone for nothing from you

yousef muht

Player
Player
And i said in the pov when we was going to the car and going to bank (ok admin if he didnt gave me the 2mil and 270k i will report him) and you said you have 2mil on your cash so why we go to the bank and why i sold it to you for 80k

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

yousef muht

Player
Player
wtf bruh... he didnt said that to me that he is gonna sell the hosue for 2 million or something he literally said he is gonna do it for 50k in the video but he couldnt and then i told him to sell it for 80 k and he did....and i also did not said anywhere that i am gonna buy it for 2.2 million ...so how is that a scam my friend....you are the one who literally said in your own pov that you will sell it for 50k and ended up selling it for 80k... and if you have any proof of saying about 2 million show it coz i can show that you said you are gonna sell it for 80k.. I didnt said anywhere that i would buy it for 2 .2 million bro what are you on about ... HERE IS THE LINK OF THE VIDEO WHERE HE SOLD THE HOUSE ON MY POV
Let me hear what i said after you stoped the video i said ok know give me the money

yousef muht

Player
Player
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
He told me to sell it like that and he said turn your pov on if i scamed you report me

yousef muht

Player
Player
And i hope i will get my money back because i will not restart from the first from that kid and i know its the best rp server thats why we play in this game and we are here for fun not for kids who came and scam you and all my 4months work gone and i will not repeat from the first and its not funny

yousef muht

Player
Player
and if its true why you let the gang to come and kill because you want to talk with me and i did a report on them rdm in hq of green gang with no warnings. all of that show us you are scamer and i have a video you let some1 to come to me when i was waiting you on the door of the house and he told me leave the area know he didnt do it for nothing you told him to come and kill me so you will not talk with me because you scared

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 126444 will receive a punishment for 1.9 General Rules​
  • ID 48335 will receive a punishment for 1.3 General rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom