Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Shooting from a GZ AND Rules for state 5.2 | ID 1802

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jay Dejigalo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2021
Time of violation
21:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rlpriq

ItsPure_

Player
Player
I was riding my bmx and went to the gas station to deposit some money. When I came out there was an FIB member asking for my ID for no RP reason. I got on my bike and rode off because I didn't want to deal with them. They then start shooting me from the gas station which is a greenzone as I ride off. There was no reason for them to ask for my ID in this situation and then start shooting.

Shooting from a GZ and Rules for state 5.2 | ID 1802

Evidence: yikes

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
I'm not the reported party but was with him at the time. We was tracing a wanted criminal in that area and our square covered the grove store, the guy we was looking for was in the Famalies as confirmed by PDA so we was pulling and asking for ID from every green vehicle / person wearing green. You refused to comply to a lawful order to hop off the bike by my fellow agent and thus you was engaged on. If anything you didn't fear for your life and simply just drove off like its nothing on your BMX with no cover what so ever.

All you had to do was co-operate and show your ID so we could clarify you was / wasn't the wanted individual we was looking for and go about your day but nope, you refuse to RP a simple license show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Pending ID 1802s response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Hi, Carlos here (1802).

Connor summed it up pretty well. We had a trace of a Family member and seen the reporting party at the gas station, I asked him for ID and then told him to step off the bike and he failed to comply. I feel like this is more of an IA report and IC situation than an OOC thing.

I would also like to ask why the video has no sound giving it no context to the situation at all, In the rules for reporting players it clearly says -
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • Evidence is cropped or edited;
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
Seeing as you have done both of the above I ask if you have even read the rules on reporting players?.

I would also like the admin to notice that the reporting party not only ran while being on a BMX with guns aimed at him but he then entered his gang's HQ for safety resulting in me to ceasefire and stop the chase. Seems to be a very common thing for Jay Dejigalo to do during shootouts. Rule listing - 1.8 If a gang member gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN

As the photo shows below you can see the Gang's HQ and the zone he enters to avoid being shot at.

PpIeoxd.png

ItsPure_

Player
Player
First off neither of you had guns pointed at me. You had yours out but not aimed and your friend was still sitting in the car. At the time it seemed like you had no reason to be asking me for my ID so I rode off not wanting to deal with the situation as I have had many bad experiences with FIB.
Is instantly unloading on me while inside a green zone because I refused to show you my ID really the right way to go about the situation? Instead of shooting you could have hopped in your car and chased me but instead, you started shooting.

Regarding me entering my HQ you were never chasing me. You decided it would be a better idea to shoot. Because of this, I wasn't focused on what side of the road I was on while being shot at for no reason and ended up on the wrong side for a couple of seconds. I don't understand what you mean by a "common thing" as if we have had interactions like this before.

My video didn't capture the audio for some reason which is my fault.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • Your video has no sound, please open a new complaint with a video that has audio if such video exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom