Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hammadah bin sabbah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mowR9J_xE10

Nevzat west

Player
Player
this idiots killing randomly everyone there is no rp at the first pov id 41 killed me with no reason i was chilling with my friends and at the second pov id 1236,999,42020 doing rdm again POV in this video 31916 killed me with no reason i dont even have any gun and in this pov id 1236 escaping while we are pointing like 6 gun after all typing in rp chat while dead idk admin was here but didnt do anything about that i want punishment for this idiots

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i cannot conclude this report at the moment
Provide Unedited POV where i can see the whole situation from starting to last
You have 6 hours to provide the POV​

Alzoubi Yama

Player
Player
pov1 pov2 pov3 and you dont need pov for fear rp i mean last one
lol you saying chilling and shooting everyone with the shotgun do you hear you guys shooting us behind you really funy to see that
and you talking about "idiots killing randomly everyone" :ROFLMAO:

as you can see I didnt shoot anyone who is not carrying a gun or not shooting and they started shoot
we got already punsched for same situation where they started

Last edited:

Nevzat west

Player
Player
lol you saying chilling and shooting everyone with the shotgun do you hear you guys shooting us behind you really funy to see that

as you can see I didnt shoot anyone who is no caring a gun or not shooting and they started shoot
we got punsched for same situation where they started
as u can see im just shooting random to my friends no one is from you retard

Nevzat west

Player
Player

as you can see I didnt shoot anyone who is no caring a gun or not shooting and they started shoot
we got punsched for same situation where they started
and there is no rp against us how can u talk like that all of us just heard your arabic family radio

Alzoubi Yama

Player
Player
and there is no rp against us how can u talk like that all of us just heard your arabic family radio
what are you trying to say change your translator
if you dont see that you begin shooting and i didnt shoot ppl who didnt carrying weapon you need a glasses so dont talk about randomly
you can see your self shooting randomly with shutgun here. from the title its just Racism sadly to see that

Last edited:

Nevzat west

Player
Player
what are you trying to say change your translator
if you dont see that you begin shooting and i didnt shoot ppl who didnt carrying weapon you need a glasses so dont talk about randomly
you can see your self shooting randomly with shutgun here. from the title its just Racism sadly to see that
yes im racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom