Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz_Benzo
Administrators nickname
Alexa Pluxury
Date
Jul 15, 2022
Time
20:11
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KFKSbNb

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
I was RDM (my ID is 125624) in the City for nothing and this guys Name was literally Sandra Fickdeinemutta wich means (sandra Fuck your Mother) translated from german to englisch.

I told him that i would fuck him ( i mean i will kill him) and then i said "ich fick deine mutta" which means i fuck your mother in english then i got banned for Parent insult but i didnt mean to say i fuck his mother its literally his i will fuck you and then his Ingame name so i think its kinda unfair to ban me for that.

i couldnt play since like 9 Days and i just thought about it that its kinda Unfair in my opinion, also kinda sad that he has a name which does Parent insult automaticly. PLease review the Screenshots and the Video.

His Ingame Name

Translated from german to english:

Please keep in name that i literally said his name and didnt mean to do parent insult. Also i did not get reported from this person because he know that i was calling his name and a Random clip caught it and i got banned.

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
You clearly insulted him & being racist.
Also, if someone broke a rule, it doesn't mean you can break it.
The player was banned for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom