Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hugeboss Corloene
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2022
Time of violation
22:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Km0aq2aDq40

Sin Macher

Player
Player
? You've been fucking with our fam whole day, you coming behind us clearly indicates trying to start something. As soon as you climbed that roof your whole fam began tryna kill us. We have not reported you whatsoever about the events that had occurred before this one and after this one, instead you had to be butthurt and report us?

Hugeboss

Leader of unofficial org
I was waiting on the street. I saw armed men on the roof. I came to you to ask why. I was unarmed. You shot me and my family without giving any demand.

Hugeboss

Leader of unofficial org
you are talking about the previous role which has just ended before this. almost two hour past after that role.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
What does previous role mean? Do you mean when your entire family pulled up and began shooting our family members? When I came outside and just saw one of my family members dead? You are geniunely the saddest people, we didn't report you for anything that happened before which did involve rule breaks but because we absolutely decimated you, you begin to cry on forums, please look in the mirror and tell me if you are a crying little girl or at least a man with some honor.

VladFaust

Player
Player
What does previous role mean? Do you mean when your entire family pulled up and began shooting our family members? When I came outside and just saw one of my family members dead? You are geniunely the saddest people, we didn't report you for anything that happened before which did involve rule breaks but because we absolutely decimated you, you begin to cry on forums, please look in the mirror and tell me if you are a crying little girl or at least a man with some honor.
ur family members killing without any demands and you 're saying we are crying ok go cry more loser

Big Dave

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 149111 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 180248 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 80786 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom