Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
27147/31227
Players nickname
Kaido Sosa
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
10:00
Proofs
none

Jay Glizzy

blauäugiger drache
Player
ID : 27147/ 31227
Name : Kaido Sosa / Jay Glizzy
Why you where banned? : 1.1 & 1.8
How Long have you been banned? : 56 Days / 9999 Days
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing this post from the bottom of my heart,
both my accounts ID 27147 Kaido Sosa / ID 31227 Jay Glizzy have been banned for General Rule 1.1 + 1.8. First, of course, I would like to apologize for the misconduct or the circumstances.
I've always tried to strictly follow the rules and have never done anything against the Grand RP project. On the contrary, I created content on Youtube,
we just started a new family and requested an unofficial status. Through me and with me many friends started playing Grand RP.
I met many friends. I still can't believe it's over for me. Since my friends didn't have a PC at the beginning, they created an account at my house so that they could play.
We didn't know about the rules, I'm also aware that ignorance doesn't protect against punishment. Me and my friends have invested a lot of time, love and money.
I will accept any penalty but just ask that account ID 31227 be unbanned, I would also be fine with receiving a money whipe.I already lost my House from the ban, with that a lot of Stuff, like Guns, Stuff i buyed from the Grand Store and many more. I have more than 8Mil Dollar on my Account 31227. For me my Main Account was Alywas 31227 and not 27147, i would be finde if 27147 gets Banned perm.
I learned from my mistakes and once again clearly dealt with the set of rules! I never wanted to bypass anything or play against the system.
I miss my friends my family and Grand RP in general. I really want to promote the Grand RP project! I would also be willing to pay a fine with real money!
I hope that my time on Grand RP can continue and I hope that you will give me a second chance.

Kind regards and all the best Jay Glizzy

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
27147 got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom