Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Cyan TenFour
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 14, 2021
Time of violation
10 30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gN_vuAPE0Dg

BhaooBhaoo

Player
Player
I dunno why my last report was rejected without i get to see the POV of that guy. but OK but here are Some more ""Dsync"" 14ks are facing when i hit thm and they are fine when they hit me.

- 1st

- 2nd

- 3rd (old one)

- 4th

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
I dunno why my last report was rejected without i get to see the POV of that guy. but OK but here are Some more ""Dsync"" 14ks are facing when i hit thm and they are fine when they hit me.

- 1st

- 2nd

- 3rd (old one)

- 4th

IM just asking only one question how your health full in your pov at 0.23 your health is half and at 0.26 your health is full without using medikit and food it this kind of new bug of u using cheats ... exposing yourself ..lol

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player

- 1st

- 2nd

- 3rd (old one)

- 4th

Are u serious Look at your Health in 4th POV after 22 Sec how is ur Health is increasing after getting shots did u exposed yourself ?

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked

- 1st

- 2nd

- 3rd (old one)

- 4th

Check your 4th pov that same thing happens with you check your health also thats a dsync

Sale_Offer_Black_Friday_5.png

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Bro Azure, your fourth POV explain DSYNC on your end as well Dafuq. Look at your health bar lol???? You tryna expose yourself or 14k?

BhaooBhaoo

Player
Player
See the health bar in 4th POV is from the other guy he was lagging he shot me mustve been that it was like a lagged damage. and got removed see i dont know. if you want you can PC check me.
and i dont want any hate from either side. i never went toxic or anything anywhere. so rather being sarcastic here. pls let the admins look into.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
See the health bar in 4th POV is from the other guy he was lagging he shot me mustve been that it was like a lagged damage. and got removed see i dont know. if you want you can PC check me.
and i dont want any hate from either side. i never went toxic or anything anywhere. so rather being sarcastic here. pls let the admins look into.
i hit u 3 53s bro at the same time 3 more were hitting u in ur 4th POV and ur Health bar when From 0 to 100 for 5 times slowdown and watch ur 4th clip so if u r saying coz that guy hitting he could have killed u ones maybe Twice but ur health went from 0 to 100 5 times . it not other Persons issues its ur and even in ur 3rd POV u went Outside the red Circle and was shooting from outside that is also not allowed event rule 1.11.

Tony Romanoff

Player
Player
So As Per Your Title 14K Guys Are Lagging And You Wanna Report Them In Forum For Lagging? Bruh You Good?

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There is no rule breaks here and we are not punishing people because they are lagging

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom