Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alvin Colt
Suspect ID
97481-104334-113789-
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/em6G7fUDQJ4

Semih01

Player
Player
Turkish admin pls

I went to raid with my family, I died during the raid, these guys came to me while they were dead, they played music and mocked me and family, I demand the necessary action to be taken.

Remind valorso

Player
Player
Turkish admin pls

I went to raid with my family, I died during the raid, these guys came to me while they were dead, they played music and mocked me and family, I demand the necessary action to be taken.
You don't know the rules

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Turkish admin pls

hmm okay im watching continue cry

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Turkish admin pls

Also what exactly is the rule violation we are doing here?

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
crying room
c397b986f483ad82492a434d38edba4e.jpg

Oziw

Player
Player
Also what exactly is the rule violation we are doing here?

ahahahah I recommend reading the rules

6.8​

It is forbidden to make ugly acts on the ground in the museum. (Spitting, sexual behavior etc.) | BAN 3-7 days.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
ahahahah I recommend reading the rules

6.8​

It is forbidden to make ugly acts on the ground in the museum. (Spitting, sexual behavior etc.) | BAN 3-7 days.
ahahah this rule for animation we not doing any animation we just speaking so fucking funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom