Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frederick Rogues
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2022
Time of violation
11:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VOu_W6xWwH8

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
Afternoon,

I don't like making reports, and I've never made one on orgs before, but the disregard for the rules present in this report sadly forced my hand.

Firstly in this clip we see the Families member arrive at the store robbery, but arrived in his personal vehicle and in not wearing the correct attire (although that could be a visual bug) and as you can see runs through the LEOs to join the gang who are happy to accept him into the situation:

In the second clip you can see the poor guy walk out of the store robbery after being kicked mid situation, he was taken by LEO's but Families refused to acknowledge the captive and told LEO's to check their PDA's as he was no longer in the gang.:

An administrator confirmed the person was removed at 11:24 via a log check.

I want to state that I have no ill-will against Families and hope this report can be taken as a learning opportunity for families to cascade the correct way to play amongst their people. :)

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
Afternoon,

I don't like making reports, and I've never made one on orgs before, but the disregard for the rules present in this report sadly forced my hand.

Firstly in this clip we see the Families member arrive at the store robbery, but arrived in his personal vehicle and in not wearing the correct attire (although that could be a visual bug) and as you can see runs through the LEOs to join the gang who are happy to accept him into the situation:

In the second clip you can see the poor guy walk out of the store robbery after being kicked mid situation, he was taken by LEO's but Families refused to acknowledge the captive and told LEO's to check their PDA's as he was no longer in the gang.:

I want to state that I have no ill-will against Families and hope this report can be taken as a learning opportunity for families to cascade the correct way to play amongst their people. :)
speak for yourself - I thought gangs were evolved enough to not do stupid things like this...

I was wrong🤦‍♂️

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
whers mr dannys pov of him mixing by saying you cant do that you cant do this ? requesting admins to ask them longer povs and pusnish them aswell

Frederick Rogues

Player
imagine reporting whole gang coz of one guy and mean while u mixing
We have a gang member pull up in under 51, in his personal car, fails at performing Fear Rp.

The response from his gang members is to accept him in and argue then kick him out in the middle of a situation.

Due to the particulars this does warrant a report against the organisation itself, if the reverse was to happen from a state side the same report would be issued on the org.

As for any mixing I myself am reporting the family and as you can see I use NonRp chat to communicate regarding the rules, if you feel any state org did break some rules by mixing, report them on the forums appropriately.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Afternoon,

He was kicked from gang at 11.24 because he was not listening to high commands and not fulfilling Ghetto 1.7.
Leos are taken him at 11.26.

Frederick Rogues

Player
He was kicked from gang at 11.24 because he was not listening to high commands and not fulfilling Ghetto 1.7.
Leos are taken him at 11.26.
All is correct, but he’s active at the store robbery event, so kicking him is not allowed.

It is not the fault of LEOs he is not fulfilling that rule nor is it your job to issue a punishment especially in the middle of an event where this person was a key individual due to the first clip.

Viraj Govil

Senior
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
Families will get a warn for this incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom