Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kria Blanco
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 23, 2022
Time
9:04
Proofs
-

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
I have no idea how am I gonna prove that this is a misunderstanding. I live with Vex Blanco. He is my real life boyfriend. He's been busy studying as a Pilot. He can only manage to nourish plants in the game since he's too busy to play the game. If this is permanent and I would need to reveal my irl information just for this game. I rather not. Specially revealing our location here in the Philippines. This ban is too much.

I don't even know what proof am I to show. An irl photo and video of us?

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
Yn8giAJQ4fypYXCLDWJsfBPjwZRlBgnUrFaDbKT1iUbb9WJBBS2bGIcXqv6bywv-D42EvXNULpeYI1W_uH59ykFV0EHFz-49i-wviOMo9Bilr6s2rPYFcYh7kjwuRCZwCxGRuu5vOZINlqYC7JCeIA

I couldn't not attach the proof of ban earlier. I was told to attach this atleast as proof.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Solved and approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom