Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Danny Krown
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Aug 29, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

Danny Krown

Player
Player
Darren Miller booted me off the NG discord a while back for being disrespectful to the admins. My suspension is still in effect for about 20 days, which isn't much, but I believe I've learned my lesson for what I said.

I was banned for saying "I'm out, I can't deal with these admins" after I and many of my coworkers were banned for misusing department chat. I was frustrated at the time because I believed my coworkers should not be penalized for my actions . As you can see, my id is 598, which is quite low.
Other than this and the 14-day ban, I've never received a major punishment in my time in GRP.

I'm making this appeal because I've learned my lesson, and I'm hoping that because this is my first genuine punishment, I'll be loose early because it was a regrettable decision.

Kind Regards

Krown, Danny

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
We already replies before to you appeal and said No. You make another one I will permanently ban your forum acc. Closed!

Top Bottom