Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Xoxo
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 24, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/151885/#post-535915

Leo Cove

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I’m writing this because my forum report got rejected and I was unable to reply to my forum report as it was locked (not open for further replies) right after Lebron replied to it. It is very inconsistent of Lebron to say "I do not think you deserve to be unbanned as you should know the rules. You are not a new player on a server". However, recently, ID 93 and 157 were allowed to have money wiped by Lebron when they shared their account (Gen rule 1.1). They have been in the city as long as I have (as you can tell from their IDs) and should know the rules as well. But they get to be unbanned and have a money wipe. However, my initial forum report on this issue gets rejected instantly.
Approved - Ban appeal | David Pluxury
Approved - Ban Appeal || David Pluxury
3472A455-78CC-4B4B-BFA5-433691D5F2E0.jpg
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Lebron mentioned that someone (ID 2873) logged into my account and sent a desert scarf through postal. I have zero clue who this person is. Lebron said he doesn’t believe it. This is not a matter of fact if one believes it or not. There should be proof of it as it is a serious matter. (check video convo proof
) I would love to prove that I do not know this person but logically it is impossible for me to prove if it’s non existent.
unknown.png

Please check if I have ever interacted with this player (ID 2873) before and after Date of sharing. As far as I know and remember, I have zero clue who this person is and have never interacted with them. Meaning the punishment/rule break should be Gen rule 1.2 as I strongly believe that ID 2873 is the person who hacked my account and he/she must receive a perm ban for hacking into my account. I understand that the administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for my own account. That is why I am willing to accept the money wipe if necessary/possible in order to get unbanned.

As proof that my account got hacked, I recently also realised on the 18th of July that my business balance went from over $3 Million to $300k. I do not have a screenshot of it being at $300k right now as I am still banned. Please look at the attached image as proof of when I let my friend know. I believe you are able to check if this is a technical issue or if the person who hacked my account stole the money from me and transferred it to someone else. I strongly believe that it was not a technical issue because you mentioned that the Date of sharing is 2022-07-17 19:40:13 and I realised that my money from the business was missing on the 18th. I hope you are able to check the logs for when my account transferred money on that day.

business_balance.png

I did not make a technical report right away as I am very busy with work and at first I wanted to wait for a day in hopes that it might just be a glitch. As proof that I work really long hours, this is my time sheet from 17th - 23rd July. (refer to proof of timesheet image)
17 July: 2pm-3:30am
18 July: 2pm-12:45am
19 July: 2pm-5am
20 July: 2pm-6am
21 July: 2pm-3am (banned on this day)

5EB52D49-4FB8-4567-89CA-25B1A4296E57.jpg

I have never shared my account to anyone before and never will. I have invested a lot of time and money into this project and it saddens me that I am banned for something I did not do. I have put in a lot of effort and money into getting my business as well and the thought of losing everything for something I never did is crazy. Hope you can show a little empathy to this situation. I am willing to accept the money wipe if necessary to get unbanned.

Kindly reconsider this as me not being a new player shouldn't be the reason why I'm not getting unbanned. There are a couple of players who have been in the project as long as I am but are unban even when they actually break server rules. For example, just from this week,

EN2 ID 93 Approved - Ban appeal | David Pluxury
EN2 ID 157 Approved - Ban Appeal || David Pluxury
DE2 ID 8924 Approved - Unban Appeal
DE2 ID 2791 Approved - Unban appeal
DE2 ID 1586 Approved - Unban Appeal
EN1 ID 1797 Approved - Ban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury 1797
RS1 ID 1190 Approved - For curator of the project
EN2 ID 6426 Approved - Ban for Gen Rule 1.1 I Aki Sixninez
RS1 ID 7980 Approved - Unban Appeal for Mazhor
RS1 ID 860 Approved - UNBAN appeal

I know that you do not like it when people are lying, but why would I lie to the point where I have screenshots of conversations before the banned. I would not be making all this effort to just explain if I am lying. I can easily lie and pretend that im sorry and admit about doing something I didnt do, but that just means that I would still be lying to you and myself.

Once again, hope you can reconsider this and show a little empathy in this situation. Thank you. If I do get unban, I will be changing my passwords for both grand and social club accounts and enabling 2FA to ensure that this won’t happen again.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
You were given a reply already. 2873 is banned as well. The reason why you do not deserve a chance in my opinion is because you were banned before for insulting administration. In complaints which you provided were accepted on en2 for old players those did not violate rules.

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Just wanna leave it here
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.
I'll give you a chance to come back, but it doesn't mean that you are innocent. Anyways it's your responsibility to secure your account. Read the rules and be careful.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom