Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ryder Hyena
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Oct 15, 2021
Time
11:00
Proofs

Ryder Hyena

Player
Player
I have 2 accounts: my main accounts: Ryder Hyena and my twink accounts Attila Csiszer.
I got permanent ban from admins for general rule 1.8 becouse i transferred property from twink account to my main account.
I dont doo such things.
Yes i doo money transfer from my twink account to my main account between 200K and 2 milion.
But everyone says i can do money transfer but no more then 5 milions.

I am sorry becouse i do this ...i dont know that will be result of permanent ban
Please unblock only my main account:
Ryder Hyena
ID : 10261
I did soo much effort on that account from the beginning.

trupE

Player
Player
Bro im not admin and this not good, but in rule 1.8 say "It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts." and you transfer money....

Ryder Hyena

Player
Player
Yes i know that....i transfer money but everyone says it is possible.
I am making one mistake by not reading carefull the general rules and i got banned .
I put soo much effort in my main account.
I dont care about my twink account but my my main account i wish to unblock...and give me any warnings.
I did one mistake from the beginning of the server until now.
I am so sorry for that.

trupE

Player
Player
Is possible to transfer, but differents account, not from the secondary account from main account...for example I only have one account, it took a lot more effort than you to get everything I have. I also have a friend who was banned for it :(

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
You cannot transfer the money to your twink account. You get banned for it. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom