Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Genaral Rule 6.8 Robbing with only 2 gang members | ID : 13778, 13777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nirjhar Mishra
Suspect ID
13778, 13777
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2021
Time of violation
7:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-w9GzXdnMDs

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I was in the ghetto patrolling around, they shot and killed me then revived me and told me to put my hands up, there were only 2 people aiming at me. They robbed me and demanded me to drop my weapons which is against the rule i.e General Rules 6.8 It is forbidden to rob people without at least 3 members of a gang. The admin came then they left without getting any punishments. They were 13k IDs i think they are playing from much time they knew the rules & deliberately did that. I think their action was against the rule and they should get punished for that. Thank you so much. (y)

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I was in the ghetto patrolling around, they shot and killed me then revived me and told me to put my hands up, there were only 2 people aiming at me. They robbed me and demanded me to drop my weapons which is against the rule i.e General Rules 6.8 It is forbidden to rob people without at least 3 members of a gang. The admin came then they left without getting any punishments. They were 13k IDs i think they are playing from much time they knew the rules & deliberately did that. I think their action was against the rule and they should get punished for that. Thank you so much. (y)
+point : They even searched me with their guns on their hand.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 13778 and 13777 will receive a punishment for 6.8 and Powergaming
  • They searched you with guns in their hands and only with 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom