Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2022
Time of violation
23:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7CD8Q-XU_g

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Please see as this kid was being robbed and sent his location to his friends
then the kid didnt drop all his items that we asked as he was stalling saying "thats all I fucking have"
lastly this kid runs away after we tell him to actually stay put so we can check his pockets

078ef0ac8c75cbab23e4b00b86817bef.png

Last edited:

Mark H

Player
Player
You said run away so i did. I was roleplaying as someone who was scared to i ran when you said i should.

Mark H

Player
Player
I in fact did drop all of my stuff and i was roleplaying as someone who was scared. I roleplayed as someone who was hesitant to the situation.

Mark H

Player
Player
And YOU CHECKED MY POCKETS KID. i had no money on me so why are you crying in fourms?

Mark H

Player
Player
I roleplayed my phone having a location tracker because all phones do and it sends it out when i am in areas im not used to

Mark H

Player
Player
when i said "that's all i have" i was referring to the shotgun and ammo because i thought i heard someone say i had other guns as well.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
when i said "that's all i have" i was referring to the shotgun and ammo because i thought i heard someone say i had other guns as well.
homie you split your 4 pieces into a stack of 1 to drop it dont be stupid, the gods arent morons they know how the scripts work..

you physically had to split the 4 stack up into a 3/1 stack

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
And YOU CHECKED MY POCKETS KID. i had no money on me so why are you crying in fourms?
because you broke 3 rules KID

I roleplayed my phone having a location tracker because all phones do and it sends it out when i am in areas im not used to
thats now how roleplay works moron you sent a meeting point while being robbed (NOFEARRP)

I in fact did drop all of my stuff and i was roleplaying as someone who was scared. I roleplayed as someone who was hesitant to the situation.
you didnt drop all your stuff because we literally had to call gods as you didnt put your hands up the first time... actually let me go clip the first part too might as well because you are spewing some bullshit out of your mouth right now

Mark H

Player
Player
You are an absolute idiot bro. The fact that you sit here in your diapers and say i didn't drop all of my stuff amazes me. Your saying all of this shit just for physical evidence to prove yourself wrong.

Mark H

Player
Player
This dude says im stalling when there was a 15 sec difference when i drop my ammo. In that 3rd video it shows you searching me for money, but you try and search me multiple more times knowing i had no money on me. This kid can not be real bro

NoseLess

Player
Player
You are an absolute idiot bro. The fact that you sit here in your diapers and say i didn't drop all of my stuff amazes me. Your saying all of this shit just for physical evidence to prove yourself wrong.
wow broski

Mark H

Player
Player
Your probably metagaming too. Nothing indicated that i 100% set a meeting point so your using knowledge that your character wouldn't know.

Hamza_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 35798 will receive a punishment for Stalling/FearRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom