Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sin Walker
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Jul 25, 2022
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jZK8UuqtSC8

Sin Macher

Player
Player
In the POV I will post you will see when I ran there wasn't a single gun pointed at me he used radio and I thought this was a chance for me to kill him, in turn I got clapped. He also used radio with a gun and Alex didn't punish him somehow but anyways you can see that no guns were pointed at me when I ran sooooo.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
Watch the video closely please. After they all run he begins talking on Radio with a GUN and no guns are being pointed at me. I begin running, it is not fear rp.

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
It doesn't matter if they were pointed or not, you have to fear for your life if they have guns, as clearly shown in your POV.

John Draco

Player
Player
1.there not even aiming at him 2.He is talking on radio while holding gun 3. he ran right when they stopped aiming guns which means it dosent count as Fear RP since theres nothing to fear.

John Draco

Player
Player
Alexa using your own logic everyone has guns in ghetto and when they shoot u then u shoot back and that dosent mean Fear rp does it?
your logic makes no sense if you only apply it in certain scenarios

John Draco

Player
Player
Gangs teach you to always aim guns and if a gun isnt aimed then it isnt Fear RP because theres nothing to be scared of since they arent aiming at you

Sin Macher

Player
Player
Lets say you're in a irl situation and people run with guns and there is only one person with you, they stop aiming their guns. Would you not run? To add, his gun wasn't supposed to be held anyway since he was using radio.

John Draco

Player
Player
plus once he stepped foot on ghetto he knew there would be people with guns so he knew the risk, so at any time he was fearing for his life but he also had enough time to shot since there didint have the weapons aimed at him. Robbing rules apply to always have guns pointed even if hes already been robbed.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
The rule FearRP isn't even described in depth on Grand. It doesn't specify what means fear or what isn't fear leaving our ingame character to justify what fear is.

Sin Macher

Player
Player

Another admin says I have to point guns when robbing someone. Therefore if those guns are not pointed at me I have no obligatory reason to stay in the situation I am in.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
I think instead of punishing players so heavily, perhaps make a more detailed section on FearRP and how I have to fear for my life because I don't want to receive punishments like these just because the rules weren't clear enough. Rules don't dictate a single thing about how I still have to fear for my life even though guns aren't pointed. Guns being pointed are the social norm on this server and if they aren't pointed I bet you 99% of the players on this server would have acted the same as I did since no guns were being pointed at me in that situation. Please create a much more detailed brief on the rules instead of letting players justify what is "right" and if they are wrong they get punished extremely harshly.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO matter pointed are guns or NOT.. where from u took this.... stupid thing with guns at all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom