Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Name: Vladi Pierce
DOB: 01/01/2000
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Ukraine
Residence: Los Santos
Parents: Unknown
Weight: 200 LBS
Height: 6'0 Natural
Eye Color: Red
Natural Hair Color: White/Blonde

Life Story:

Born in the mean streets of Davis, Vladi was Abandoned by he's family while he was a baby and raised up in the evil ghetto streets. He was addicted to cocaine and would consume huge amounts of the drug daily and make her do odd stuff including drug dealing and assassinations by order or any other illegal related jobs. This made Vladi feel like giving up on life and end up working with the biggest leaders of the gangs and co operate with corrupted people from state to achieve the gangs targets. He was just 18 when he joined his family, but already learned all the things he had to, which made it easy for him to manipulate everyone around him for hes goals, including everyone no exceptions. As a result, he was able to gain access to records of various corrupt police officers and was smart enough to blackmail them into doing illegal stuff for him. he always knew how to keep he's hands clean, and he was so corrupt that he would send people who worked for him to the prison instead of himself dropping all the charges against him. This caught the attention of many of he's rivals and people gave him the title the Demon. As he kept making moves not just within the black market but also hiring thugs who were ready to murder people at the tap of button through the dark net.

Time went on, until the Demon started getting bored of her business and decided to try something new. Hence, he joined the LSPD to expand he's corrupt circle and manipulate more corrupt officials. he is on a mission of becoming the richest Criminal ever. He's love for money has gotten her into a lot of trouble, but he always found a way out of it.

Career story:

Vladi has been a part of various gangs across the city, and he always knew he's way around getting a higher rank with every gang leader out there. he was one of the best shooters in the gang as well, as he had once taken out up to 11 people with just 20 bullets on he's revolver. he was good at territory captures which made him a big shot among the criminal world. he has helped escape multiple people from prison without ever letting the cops pick up he's scent. he always knew ways to intimidate people into providing him information and was pretty gullible when it came to recruiting members for he's operations.

he was also a double O agent in the past, who used all the gang information she received against them, which got him promoted to higher ranks. Vladi is one of the smartest culprits out there, whom the LEO’s have been having a hard time tracking down. he was able to clear he's name of all the charges thanks to a bunch of corrupt lawyers under he's payroll. Vladi was one person, no one messed around with.

Outcomes:

1. Receive bribes when necessary (up to 20k).
2. Go to Ghetto while off duty/Undercover and hang out with he's old Criminal friends in illegal activities(including ones with tattoos)(undercover only using makeup with personal equipment)
3. Pick up illegal guns from operations and sell them in Black Market for profit.
4. Can take on a 1v2 due to his experience in the Ghetto Streets & FIB Undercover operations.
5. Providing Classified Information to gangs in exchange of money.
6. Using advanced technology by a recording device that transplanted inside he's eye which is recording all time long and connect to he's private cloud for anytime he needs to use the records.
7. Buy and use illegal items (Drugs , Guns etc.. from Black Market).
8. Can release prisoners , Reduce their time , or help in any thing they need in jail/arrest depends on mood or for a bribe.
9. Wil be able to use truth serum (/try max twice a situation according to the rules.).
10. Will be able to do criminal activities with he's family or any family he's in it.
11. Offer myself as a victim to old friends from gangs and split profits for my exchange.
12. Using advanced technology of tiny private antenna which will be connect to the PDA and provide him information anytime he needs it.
13. Instead of confiscating items he will be able to take the illegal items for himself.
14. Will be able to use the Radio off duty to achieve any information he needs(listen only).
15. Recognize people's voices according to he's bodycam records that was analyzed after any operation or activity.
16. Can Take FIB weapons UC and and ONLY use them for FIB related operations (Not Selling , According to 6.3 , Only to shoot for personal reasons)
17. Will be able to get involved in criminal activity when undercover to gain evidence in order to build a file.
18. Can search suspects for their bodycams, and destroy them by smashing them on the ground. (using /try)
19. Have the ability to arrest and process suspects and criminals with my personal vehicle , target get to FIB HQ and switch cars to DOC but if not available so with personal.
20. Using FIB Vehicles while doing undercover job with my daily clothes
21. Use makeup anytime is needed so none will be able to recognize me (Criminal Activities , Undercover operations , etc....)
22. Vladi has learned of multiple ways to escape being taken hostage which includes lockpicking, window breaking, and jamming the door when it shuts so it doesn't lock. (/try can only be used twice per)
23. Can lie to suspects about calling a lawyer and still process them without identifying myself with the ID and without a lawyer.
24. Use illegal items (Guns , Scanners , Grow weed , Engine blocks , etc....)
25. Kidnap anyone who i like to to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org.
26. Can plant drugs and/or Illegal Items on suspects to arrest them.
27. Can use FIB Drone even when off duty for potential information for myself / org (will be using command to take it out of trunk)
28. Will be able to go undercover to any call also store robberies and events (will be must using FIB armor as uniform)

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Hello,
I approve your bio. However,
Outcome 5 rejected
Outcome 8 bribe up to $20.000
Outcome 11 bribe up to $20.000
Outcome 16 rejected

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Bio Approved
However, Outcome 5 and Outcome 16 Rejected because of Leader's denial

Outcome 3: Make sure you do not sell org items at Black market
Outcome 8: You can take bribe upto $20.000
Outcome 11: Bribe upto $20.000
Outcome 15: Make sure there is no metagaming Recognizing people with their ID
Outcome 16: Make sure you do not keep those stuff in your car's trunk or house warehouse and make sure you don't do RDM
Outcome 18: Make sure you do it with proper RP commands (/try) and search anyone with proper reason
Outcome 22: Make sure you do all this with proper RP commands (/try)

Outcome 25: Make sure there is no type of Harassment

Remember, You can still be punished ICly

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Bio Updated!
Outcome 12: Denied.
Outcome 16: Denied. Leader's request.
Outcome 20: Denied.
Outcome 21: If you abuse it then you will be punished (Not allowed to use it for family events or other activities except FIB)
Outcome 27: Denied.
Outcome 28: Denied.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Bio updated
Outcome 16: Make sure you do not store it in car’s trunk or house warehouse
Outcome 5: Not allowed to leak fam raids and gang raids info as said by leader.

Last edited:

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Outcome 16 Edited Requesting to be checked again please (ONLY for FIB purposes)

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Bio Updated
Outcome 15: Rejected

Remember, You can still get punished ICLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom